Friday 3 November 2017

Chapter 24: “If you think I am going to leave now, you are much mistaken.”


The Turkish Salon at Hoxton Hall


Journalist Edmund Molloy is attending fellow dinosaur expedition member Lord Hoxton's birthday weekend, at his country house in Hampshire.  He is accompanied by his sweetheart Daisy and Edith, the wife of the expedition leader, Professor Challenor.  To Molloy's chagrin, Daisy's former lover, General Horace Wilkinson is also one of the dozen dinner guests on the Friday evening.  Following dinner the men have removed their clothes and are wearing only silk dressing gowns.  They are awaiting the arrival of the ladies in the Turkish Salon.



The Turkish Salon was like a glittering cave.  Lit by just oil lamps and candles and festooned with drapes, rugs and heaps of cushions, the furniture consisted of canopied low divans and small tables on which sat bottles of Champagne and dishes of dates and Turkish delight.  Next to one table stood a hookah pipe or nargile, as Hoxton called it.  Large green palms were growing in planters at the corner of the room.  I recognised a camel saddle and there were swords and shields on the walls.  A large fire was burning and even the logs for that were held in large brass oriental buckets. Over the chimney piece was a large painting on the wall of naked beauties in the harem. Photographs of naked odilisques were hung upon the walls as well. Hoxton settled into a large pile of cushions, his legs crossed.

“What a marvellous room!” I said, discovering that sitting elegantly in the piles of cushions was not as easy as Hoxton made it look. 


“This is just a small foretaste of what we have tomorrow.  I have had the whole Great Hall decorated in the Turkish manner!” Britten was struggling to sit too and looked as if he was about to fall off his pile of cushions.  Sir Gerald laughed.  

“It is a bit like trying to mount a moving horse from a balcony!  Just shove your backside in horizontally and the cushions will fall around you!” Britten wriggled and was about to topple off to one side when a figure stepped in and caught him by the arm.  It was Sutton, the butler, now wearing a pair of almost transparent diaphanous trousers and an open bolero top under which she was patently wearing nothing whatsoever.  Her wrists and ankles were festooned in bracelets and anklets.  She wore large silver earrings and a silver and turquoise necklace which sat, enticingly, between her large breasts.


“Thank you, Sutton,” said Britten. 

“A pleasure, sir!” she said, making sure he was firmly seated.

“Gosh, you look quite magnificent!” I said to her.  She smiled at me.

“Sutton is responsible for all the girl’s costumes at me birthday parties,” said Hoxton.  “You have not worn anything quite this...revealing before, Sutton, however.”

“I thought the gentlemen might appreciate it and it might get them in the mood for tomorrow!” she answered.

“It certainly gets me in the mood for something!” said the general.

“A little Champagne, I think, Sutton!” said Hoxton.

“Yes, your Lordship,” she said, stepping across to one of the silver tables and pouring six glasses.

“The ladies will be here very shortly!” she said.  As she handed me my drink I tried, and failed, not to look at the expanse of bare skin between the opening edges of her bolero.


“I have to say that me birthday really begins with this Turkish Salon night.  Sitting here like some pasha anticipating the arrival of our lovely guests who are all soft, fragrant and juicy!” said Hoxton.  I really didn’t want to think about him thinking about Daisy in that manner.  We chatted as we waited for the ladies.  Sir Jonty helped Sir Gerald rearrange the four piles of cushions into one ring in the centre of the floor.

“Don’t want to be sat so far apart from the ladies do we?  Need for them to be cuddled up close!” said Crozier.  There was a knock on the door.  My heart leapt.  Was this to be the start of everything?  The beginning of the debauchery?  Or was I guilty of letting my imagination run wild? How would Daisy and Edith behave?  I felt sick in the pit of my stomoach.  Hoxton’s casual buggering of a bound Sarah had shocked me into believing that anything was possible this weekend.

“The ladies have asked that you do not stand, gentlemen,” said Sutton, as she stood in the doorway.  “They do not wish for you to be distracted from appreciating their appearance!”

“Wonderful!” said Britten.  “I will avoid the indignity of toppling off the cushions onto the floor!”

The ladies entered, led by Lady Caroline.  I was surprised, as although I was expecting them in their underthings I had not anticipated them to dispense with their drawers, leaving them wearing just chemises and stockings.  All, apart from Lady Caroline, had their hair down as well.

“Elizabeth!” said Sir Jonty!


“Hello Daddy!” said the stunning girl, who had her reddish-blonde hair in a long pigtail.  “I arrived just in time to take my clothes off!  What good timing!”

“I’m sorry, ladies, but I must stand for our new guest!” said Hoxton. We all stood and I pulled Britten up.

“Thanks old chap!” he said, as Sir Jonty introduced his daughter to the men.

“You haven’t seen Elizabeth for a number of years, have you James?” asked Sir Jonty.

“Indeed not!  Last time I saw her she was nothing like as...”  Hoxton seemed as beguiled as the rest of us.

“Pluckable?” offered Sir Jonty.

“Of course, I wouldn’t even think of such a thing!” grinned Hoxton, patently thinking of such a thing.

“I enjoy a good pluck, Lord Hoxton!” said Elizabeth, giving him a cock-hardening smile.  “Mr Molloy, how very nice to see you again!” she said offering me her hand. “Thank you so much for keeping my photograph out of the newspapers.  Lord Ventnor is a very bad man considering such a thing!”  She had a light, girlish voice but a naughty glint in her eye. She did not project the aura of an innocent young maiden.  Elizabeth had remarkable green eyes and a lean, willowy figure. I could see why Hoxton would want such a beauty at his party but I still thought that it was very odd indeed for Smarme to be bringing his daughter to this weekend.  Daisy had obviously thought the same. 

“Surely you aren’t staying for the whole weekend?” Daisy asked Elizabeth, taking hold of my arm.

“Of course I am.  I am hoping for a number of entertaining encounters, Daisy. You are even lovelier in the flesh!”  As she said ‘flesh’ she looked directly at Daisy’s bust, which was straining against the top of her chemise, somewhat. 


“I say!  What a splendid display!” said Sir Gerald.  “Well done ladies!”  They stood before us in a line, dressed in their chemises and stockings alone.

“We had intended to keep our drawers on, at least initially,” said Lady Caroline, “but when we discovered that Edith and Daisy had dispensed with them tonight we all agreed to dispense with them too!”  

“You are all quite gorgeous!” said Britten.  “So soft and feminine! Such lovely legs!”  Indeed there was a very appealing display of stockinged calfs. 

“I like a gentleman who appreciates a fine leg.  So rare!” said Lady Crozier.  She hitched her camisole hem up to reveal the bare skin above her stockings.

“Gosh!” said Britten, clearly conflicted as to whether or not he should be looking at his Chairman’s wife on such display.  “Lovely!   Sorry, Sir Gerald!” he added, hastily.

“I like my wife being admired by a discerning chap!” said Sir Gerald.  “How about you show him some more, Daphne!”  Lady Crozier slowly lifted the hem of her camisole to reveal her slim but surpisingly toned thighs.  She looked directly at Britten and lifted the hem up to just below her belly button, revealing a golden fleece that the Argonauts would happily have quested after.

“Daphne has a particularly bushy display does she not?” asked Lady Caroline.  She reached across and stroked Lady Crozier’s gilded moss while smiling at us.

“Goodness gracious!” said Britten. “Lovely!  Just lovely!”

“Thank you, Mr Britten!  Would you like to stroke it?” asked Lady Crozier, looking down at her golden bush. Britten looked straight at Crozier who nodded, smiling. Britten was so enthusiastic that he actually pulled himself up out of the pile of cushions.

“Now look what you have done Lady Crozier!” I said.  “It took us five minutes to install Britten amongst those cushions!”

“Very funny!” said Britten. He approached Lady Crozier who gave him an encouraging smile. Daisy had moved around the room in order to obtain a better view. “Are you sure...?” he stammered.

“I would not have said so, otherwise, William!” she said. He extended his hand and gently ran the back of his fingers up her moss.  There was complete silence as we watched him.  He ran his fingers back down it, this time using his fingertips.

“Lovely!” he sighed.

“Cup it!” she ordered.  This time he did not hesitate but placed the heel of his palm on her pubic bone and tucked his fingers underneath, against her sex. “Mmm!” she said.  I swallowed, not quite sure what to think about this.  She slipped a hand inside his silk dressing gown.  “You are completely and pleasingly erect, William!” 

“Course he is!” said Sir Gerald.  “He is a proper chap. I confirm your directorship as from this point in time, Britten.  That’s what we want at Crozier Rubber!  Men who will take that leap into the unknown. Not timid men!”  I was sure that Daisy glanced at me. “Well done, Britten!” Britten removed his hand and took a step back.  His dressing gown patently bulging where his manhood was engorged. Shockingly I noticed that Sir Gerald appeared to be in the same state.

“You are a lovely young woman, Lady Crozier.  No wonder Sir Gerald wanted such a prize for his wife!” said Britten, overdoing it a tad, I thought.

“Thank you, William.  Particular thank you for the ‘young’ epithet!   It is much appreciated when in the presence of all these lovely young girls!”

“Now, let us sit down, ladies!” said Lady Caroline.

“Oh no!”  I said, “We will need to get William installed in the cushions again!” I was trying to make a joke as I realised that this intimate tableau, seemingly accepted without demur by the others, had given me another hint at what might be expected in the hours to come.  Should I leave now? Although it was clear that both Hoxton and Sir Gerald would see me as lacking in the adventurous spirit that Agnes had said I did not have. What prevented me from ignominious flight was more the belief that if I left, both Daisy and Edith would stay and then I would have no idea as to what might transpire.  Lady Crozier and Lady Caroline carefully helped Britten back into his pile of cushions.

“I say!  Thank you, ladies! I am sure I will get the hang of them before the end of the evening!” said Britten.

“I am sure we will get the hang of you before the end of the evening, William,” said Lady Crozier, patting the bulge in his lap.

“One might think you are pretending helplessness in order to get yourself assisted by two barely dressed beauties, Britten!  A cunning stratagem I must say!” said the general. ”Good tactical decision!”

“Is there anything we can assist you with, general?” asked Emily, pulling her chemise up to the top of her thighs as she sat down on a cushion next to him, her leg pressed against him.

“I think, young Emily, that you are offering all the assistance I need just by your delightful contact!” he replied, putting his arm around her waist.  I looked at Daisy who was frowning, which annoyed me.  Emily slipped her hand inside the general’s dressing gown.

“Oh my, general!  It seems that no assistance is required here.  You are completely ready for action!” said Emily. I looked at Daisy, who looked even more upset as Emily obviously caressed his manhood, inside his silk gown.  I looked across the space in the middle of the circle of cushions to where Lady Crozer was sitting.  She caught me looking at her and, shockingly, instantly opened her thighs and flashed her groin at me.  I had a quick impression of her shadowed sex before she closed her legs again.  She smiled at me.

“I gather that tomorrow we will all be in Turkish dress!” said Edith, who had also hitched her chemise up to display the bare skin above her black stockings.  She certainly appeared to want to keep up with the younger women.


“I told Daisy and Edith that I would help them select an arousing costume for tomorrow,” said Lady Caroline.

“Do you have any more transparent trousers like Sutton has?” asked Daisy taking a piece of Turkish Delight, which Sutton had offered her on a silver tray.

“I have made several pairs, Miss,” replied Sutton.  They will show off your lovely derriere to great effect!”

Sutton offered me some Turkish delight and as she leant forward her breasts swung down enticingly, barely covered by her sleeveless bolero jacket.  I swallowed. Edith poked me in the side.  

“Edmund does love breasts!” she said.  I blushed, of course but hoped it was too dim for anyone to notice.


“Sutton’s are a work of art!” said Lady Caroline.  “Like mine were twenty years ago!”

“Your mature upper works are still a wonder, Caroline!” said Hoxton.

“You deserve a kiss!” she smiled and planted a big wet one on his lips, although he looked slightly embarrassed by this display.

“This room is just wonderful.  Did you collect all these things yourself?” asked Daisy.

“Yes, mostly. I have a house in Constantinople!” replied Hoxton.

“With a harem!” said Lady Caroline.  “Or so I have been told!”

“You are very welcome to travel there to see for yourself!” said Hoxton.  “You can travel on the Orient-Express, as I do!  Or perhaps on me yacht,from Marseilles.”

“That we must do, girls!” said Lady Caroline.

“I’d love to be a harem girl!” said Emily.  “Lying around all day with other half dressed girls!”

“Naked girls!” said Sarah.

“Naked girls,” said Emily.  “We would lie around indolently on cushions like these.  Eating Turkish delight, taking sherberts, smoking nargile and waiting to be summoned to service our master! Our parts all warm and moist!”

“We would probably masturbate constantly.  Waiting to be summoned!” said Sarah, putting her hand between her legs under her chemise.

“Masturbate is Sarah’s new favourite word,” explained Emily. “She has just discovered it!”

“Not masturbation.  I’ve been doing that for years!” Sarah laughed.  “Since I was ten!  I just didn’t know the proper word for it!”

“You would spend time washing and perfuming each other.  Also you would remove all your body hair.  It is said that many of the girls in the harem formed relationships with each other,” said Hoxton, “possibly because they were responsible for grooming each other’s intimate areas. A large number of women and just one man would lead to great sexual frustration and they would relieve their tensions with each other!”

“So we would lie round naked, eating Turkish Delight, taking sherberts, smoking nargile, masturbating, washing and grooming and having languorous sexual relations with each other?  When can we go?” asked Emily.

“After we return from South America!” laughed Hoxton. 

“I can’t wait!” said Emily.

 “I want to try the nargile now, though!” said Sarah.  Lady Crozier was taking a puff and it was making the distinctive hubble-bubble sound.

“You will not!” said Lady Caroline.  “It has marijuana in it!”

“Only a little,” said Hoxton.  Lady Crozier removed the mouthpiece between her lips and blew smoke out of her mouth, sensuously.

“Not fair!” said Sarah.

“I know!  Why don’t we set up a small harem in here tomorrow!” said Lady Caroline.

“Excellent!” said Hoxton.  “Give the ladies all the assistance they need tomorrow morning,   Sutton.”  Sutton nodded.  I tried not to stare at her cleavage. I looked at her smooth belly with its protruding, knotted naval, so different from Daisy and Edith’s deep, recessed ones.

“You men will be banned and we can prepare ourselves for the evening!!” said Lady Crozier. “We can help you choose and try on your clothes, Daisy and Edith!”

“Sounds lovely!” said Edith.

“Two of the ladies coming from the Babylon Explorer’s Society tomorrow morning are Turkish,” said Hoxton.  “I am sure they can help you choose the right attire!  I hate to disappoint you girls but these days the women of the harem all wear European dress.” 

“That is disappointing.  We can wear whatever we like though, can’t we?” said Sarah.

“Indeed both here and in Constantinople!” said Hoxton.

“We can try on lots of different costumes tomorrow!” said Emily.

“We can wash each other too!” said Elizabeth, looking at Daisy, who smiled at her.

“I have four ladies from my house in Constantinople arriving tomorrow,” said Hoxton  “They are musicians who will play Turkish music tomorrow night.  They can assist you too.  They all speak English or French.”

“What is Turkish music like?” asked Elizabeth.

“Unlike anything you will have heard before,” laughed Hoxton.

“Will there be music for European dancing?” asked Edith.

“Yes, of course. Four of the girls from the Babylon are accomplished musicians.  They will play a selection of Waltzes and polkas,” replied Hoxton.

“Any of us dancing will be quite naked, of course,” said Lady Caroline.  “Although we will wear masks.”

“That sounds intriguing!” said Edith.  “At least you will be able to tell if your gentleman partner likes you!”  The others laughed.  I did not. 

“Do many people dance?” asked Elizabeth.

“Most dance at some point,” said Lady Caroline, “Although to be honest after one or two dances they tend to go off to...”

“Do it?” asked Sarah.

“Amuse themselves in a more intimate way, would be a more ladylike way to say it, dear.” said Lady Caroline.

“Do people find a quiet space or do they tend to...” began Daisy.

“Do it in front of everyone?” asked Sarah.

“Both, Daisy dear.  Although from my recollection, of the only other birthday party I attended here ,two years ago, most go at it with not a care for who is watching!” said Lady Caroline.

“Golly!  What fun!” said Daisy, to my horror.

“We do reduce the level of the lighting considerably as the night progresses,” said Lord Hoxton.  "We have one room with no lighting at all, although you enter that at your peril!"

"Although, people will enter you!" said Lady Caroline.  "For the very brave and libertarian it can be something of a transcendent experience!  Utter sensual depravity with no chance for second thoughts or sense of who you are with!"


"I intend to try it!" said Edith. 


"Me too!" said Daisy, to my horror.


“So, if we are ensconced in our harem tomorrow, what are the gentlemen going to do?” asked Elizabeth.

“Frig themselves in anticipation!” said Emily.

“Masturbate!” sighed Sarah.  "Pumping their hard cocks and thinking about our pussies!"

“Actually, I thought we chaps might ride over to Winchester in the morning and have lunch in town,” said Hoxton. “They do a splendid steak and ale pie on Saturdays and cook has to prepare dinner and needs all the time she can get.  The other girls will be finishing the decorations in the Great Hall.”  

“So do you always decorate the Great Hall for your birthday party?” asked Edith.

“Oh yes,” replied Hoxton.  “A different theme every year.  Last time we had an undersea fantasy.  Mermaids and mermen...”

“How do mermaids fuck?” asked Sarah.  “I have always wondered!” Lady Caroline shook her head in despair.

 “I do apologise for my daughter’s language, Sir Jonty, in front of your lovely daughter!” said Lady Caroline.  

“It is all part of Elizabeth’s education this weekend.  Curse as much as you like!” he replied. 

“Gosh, Daddy!  Really?” said Elizabeth.  “How do mermaids...fuck?” she said, slowly, obviously relishing the forbidden word. She giggled, naughtily.  “How do mermaids fuck?  It is a good question!” 

“If you had been here two years ago you would have found out!” joked Hoxton.

“Do you choose the theme for your birthday yourself, James?” asked Daisy.

“Actually, the girls in me staff do, led by Sutton here!  They are already planning an Ancient Roman theme for next year. They decorate the room themselves, which they enjoy very much.  It takes about a week, although there are months and months of preparation of course.  They say it is like Christmas!” said Hoxton.  “They are now so skilled I shouldn’t wonder that they couldn’t get jobs in set design for the London stage!  Sutton designs the staff’s party costumes and arranges those for the rest of us. She designed this year’s from prints of paintings by French painters such as Gérôme.  They have all been made in Turkey.”

“What will we wear?” asked Britten.

“Long robes or baggy trousers and jackets!  No modern underthings permitted though!” replied Hoxton.

“No underthings for anyone,” added Lady Caroline. “Everything bounces free!”

“Turkish Delight, Sir Gerald?” asked Sarah as Sutton proffered the plate to her.  She was sat right up close to him. 

“Don’t mind if I do!” he said.  “But after you!”

“This is how we have it in the harem!” said Sarah and took the pale pink lump delicately in her fingers, slipped her hand under her chemise and rubbed it in her groin. She then popped it into his mouth,

“Mm, mm!” he said.  “It has a delicious musky piquancy I have not tasted before!”

“Sarah you are either going to marry an aristocrat or be a whore.  I am not sure which!” said Hoxton.

“Maybe both!” said Sarah.

“Like mummy!” said Emily.

“Cheeky little bitches!” said Lady Caroline, laughing.

“Let me take a piece!” said Elizabeth.  Sutton presented the plate and she selected a piece of the sugar dusted confectionary.  She looked straight at me as she parted her thighs and placed her hand under her chemise. “Oh!” she sighed, rubbing it against herself.  She looked at me again and knelt forward, holding the Turkish delight in between her thumb and forefinger and made her way on her knees towards me.  I could see that some wetness had removed much of the white frosting. Daisy grinned at me.  I wish she had frowned, as she had when Emily caressed the general. She was jealous of him, but not me, it seemed.  Just as she approached me she turned to the side and settled in front of her father who was sat next to me.

“Here you are, dear Daddy!” She popped the Turkish delight into Sir Jonty’s mouth.  Edith caught my eye and raised an eyebrow.  “I had to give the first piece to Daddy!” she said to me.  “You can have a taste later!”

“Such a delicious girl!” said Sir Jonty, proudly. “As you will no doubt discover later, Molloy!”  Elizabeth sat down on a cushion again and began to remove her stockings.

“It is warm in here isn’t it?” said Sarah, following suit.  Soon all the ladies were hiking up their chemises and revealing their creamy legs to us.  There was more than one ‘inadvertent’ glimpse of feminine moss during this activity.  Sutton carefully collected the stockings in pairs and said she would take them up to the various bedrooms.

 “It seems to me,” said Daisy, “that we women are all displaying our charms but the gentlemen are rather more covered up.  Equality dictates that this situation should change!” 

“I couldn’t agree more, young Daisy!” said Lady Caroline.  “As hostess it is down to me to take the lead, so now we will instigate the little stratagem we planned earlier!”

“I do think that we should offer our new guests the opportunity to retire at this point.  Things are about to get rather intimate, I suspect!” said Hoxton.

“If you think I am going to leave now, you are much mistaken,” said Daisy.  “I am a game girl and came here for a weekend of carnal pleasure and debauchery!  If the gentlemen are about to get their cocks out I am staying right here!”

“I must agree with my young friend,” chimed in Edith. “The saucier the behaviour the better!”  I looked over at Britten and he showed no sign of moving but that was probably because Emily had sat on his lap, slipped her hand inside his dressing gown and was caressing his chest.  At this point it only seemed to be me having reservations.  I had been quite happy to participate in group activity at the Babylon Exploration Society but, and I hated to admit it, that was with whores.  Here, with independent women who were present of their own volition, I was nervous.  Two of these women I was very close to and the prospect of seeing them engaged intimately with others, particularly as some were friends, was, I admit, of great concern.  Was I worried that they would just discard me like yesterday’s newspaper, if someone better (or wealthier) came along?  I was very conscious of being the least well off amongst the men here.  Was I hoping for and expecting more emotional connection and, dare I say, loyalty from Edith and Daisy?

“Now gentlemen!" said Lady Caroline.  "We are going to blindfold you all!  But first we are going to rearrange you evenly around this circle.  Sir Jonty, why don't you come over here and William, if you can remove my daughter from your lap, why don't you come and sit next to your friend Edmund.” Lady Caroline had sent Sarah out and she had returned with a large cloth bag from which she withdrew half a dozen lengths of thick black cloth.  Lady Caroline made us men sit on the cushions; spread around the room in a circle some ten feet across, all facing inwards.  We were spaced as if at two, four, six, eight, ten and twelve on a clock face. Daisy, I noticed helped the general settle into his cushions with rather more hand to body contact than I felt necessary.  He looked up at her and she smiled at him in a very affectionate way.  My heart pounded in anger.  I looked across at a smiling Elizabeth and smiled back at her.  Two could participate in that game, I thought, angrily. 

“Elizabeth dear would you mind unbinding your hair from that sweet pigtail.  It is important that we all have loose hair for our game!” asked Lady Caroline.  Sarah and Emily helped their mother let her hair down too and soon all seven ladies long locks were cascading down their backs.  The women then set to and blindfolded us, very effectively, I have to say.


“I can’t see a thing!” said Britten,

“Me neither!” said Sir Jonty.

“We are all literally in the dark as to your plans, Caroline!” said Hoxton.

“We worked out what game we were going to play while you took your port,” said Lady Crozier.

“And we had our own port!  Why should it be confined to men?” said Daisy.

“Gentlemen, you will be at our mercy in our game!” said Lady Crozier.

“And what game is that, madam?” asked the general.

“You will soon find out general!” said Lady Crozier. “Right, Daisy my dear! Time to employ your skills!”

“Hands behind yoiur back, Edmund!” she said from behind me.

“Why Daisy?” I asked.

“Do not argue.  Do as you are told or you will be severely punished!” she said.  “Remember what happened to you last time you crossed me!”  I put my hands behind my back and she tied my wrist together in a few seconds.  The binding was tight but not painful.  I sensed her leave and move to the general next to me.  “I might have known you would react in that way to the prospect,” said Daisy, laughing.  What way, I wonderd?  Ther could be only one reaction I could imagine.  How dare he!

“Now, gentlemen all games have rules!” said Lady Caroline who must have stepped into the circle around which we were seated. “They are simple enough.  I will explain while Daisy ties the rest of your hands behind your backs.  “During the game you will not stand up or move from where you are seated.  You will not attempt to free yourself from your bonds. You will not speak.  Gasps of pain or, perhaps, pleasure will be permitted!  Transgressors will be punished!”

“Will we be beaten?” asked the general.

“Nothing that you will enjoy will be given to you as punishment!” said Daisy.

“Right, ladies,” said Lady Caroline.  “We will retire briefly!  Gentlemen we will not be long!”  I sensed them move and leave the room.  The door closed.  We sat in silence for a time.

“They better not be opening any of me Margaux nineteen hundred!” said Hoxton, after a while.  We laughed.  

“Do you know what they are planning, James?” asked Crozier.

“No.  This must be a new idea of theirs,” said Hoxton.  “I have to say it reminds me horribly of when I was taken prisoner by some Afghan women.  That didn’t end well!”

“Oh dear!” said Britten.

“Well I don’t know about you chaps but I’m stiff as a pole!” said the general.  I was not.  We sat there for some five or ten minutes although it felt much longer. Eventually, we heard the door open.  Somebody had come into the room. I sensed them step past me into the centre of the circle.  What was going to happen now?

Deprived of my sight I focussed all my sensory effort into my hearing.  I heard a soft impact upon the rug and knew that a piece of fabric had been dropped.  Was it one of the women’s chemises?  Was she now naked?  Or perhaps it was a skein of rope and more bondage was in prospect.  I thought I detected the sound of the person sitting down. I listened carefully and soon could hear a quiet lapping noise.  A soft, rhythmic, wet sound. As if someone was licking something. Like a cat eating from its bowl. It sounded familiar.  Of course!  I thought back to Daisy that afternoon.  The person was frigging!  I imagined one of the women and I could not tell who, lying openly in the centre of our circle, her hand a blur. I became tumescent at the thought. Her breath became more rapid and after a while there was a quiet ‘hah’ noise.  More a sigh than a vocalisiation.  A woman had just spent right in front of us and we had no idea who.  My mind imagined what all the women would look like frigging, there in the room, although of course, I had no idea of what Lady Crozier and Elizabeth Smarme might look like as, unlike the others, I had not seen them caress themselves intimately. The woman then got up and walked past me; her leg just brushed my shoulder.  I heard the door open and then close. We waited.  I expected one of the other men to break the silence but I heard nothing, apart from the general, on my right, shifting in his cushions. I supposed he was tumescent as well and tried to obliterate the thought from my mind.

The door opened again.  Whoever entered the room must have crossed into the circle next to someone else.  There was the same sound of something soft being dropped on the floor and then something harder being put down with a soft thud. I waited but heard nothing for perhaps half a minute.  Then there was a trickling sound which became stronger.  Someone, I was sure, was pissing in a pot, right in front of us all.  My manhood throbbed as I tried to imagine which woman was squatting before us.  There was a soft ‘mm’ sound from the woman at the end of her micturition but it really was impossible to work out who was who. I heard a creak in the floorboard as she moved to the far side of the circle.  Next, I heard her on another creaking floorboard on my left side, where Britten was sitting. Suddenly I felt a finger brush my lip, horizontally.  I almost jumped out of my skin at this contact.  Her finger was wet.  Instinctively I put out my tongue but her finger had been drawn away.  There was a salty taste on my lips.  Had she just anointed my lips, perhaps all of us, with her piss? I immediately thought that that was something that Edith might do.  Or Sarah.  Surely not Daisy?  I heard the door open and close and the woman was gone.

It was just a few seconds before someone else entered the room.  This time I could sense two women, passing each side of me.  One of them smelt strongly of sexual arousal and, indeed, I was soon regaled by the sound of kissing in the centre of the room.  I could also hear the sounds of hands running over bare skin.  Was it Daisy and Edith? Or Daisy and one of Lady Caroline’s daughters? Not knowing was enticing and my arousal increased at the sounds of the passionate kissing. I heard the general shift on his cushions next to me, again, and tried not to think about the general’s swollen manhood and that manhood plunging between my lovely Daisy’s thighs in the past.

The door opened again, although the other women had not left and I think all the others entered the circle.  The amount of kissing and stroking sounds increased and there were some wet lapping sound, whether of frigging, mutual fingering or gamahuching I could not tell.  I wondered whether I might spend from just the sounds alone and wished I could caress my length. Within a few minutes I sensed the knot of women if front of us breaking up.  I heard sounds all around the room.  I jumped when I felt a hand brush the back of my neck. The invisible bodies ebbed and flowed around us like incoming waves around rocks on a beach. There was a rustle of silk next to me from where the general was seated and then the unmistakable sound of kissing.  As soon as it had started it disappeared again.  Then I heard someone in front of Britten, to my left.  The silence from the women was rather ominous and increased my tension.  From across the circle, in the direction of Sir Jonty Smarme and Sir Gerald, I heard a quiet, masculine groan.

I darted my head about trying to catch any sounds I could.  There was now quite a lot of kissing going on, I thought.  Next to me I started to hear the distinctive sounds of Britten being gamahuched, wetly. Please let it not be Daisy!  I suddenly realised that, perhaps, I too would have my manhood exposed in front of the other ladies.  I had been awaiting this moment with trepidation but at no point did it occur to me that I would not know who I was with.

I jumped as I felt fingers undo the belt of my dressing gown and push it back to expose my naked body.  I felt warm breath on my belly and then upon my chest.  I was kissed on the lips briefly and I felt fingers roaming over my skin. Darting in and out; touching different parts of my body, yet avoiding my intimate areas. The fingers were stroking the inside of both my thighs and then I felt two hands clasping my shoulders, where my dressing gown had been pushed back.  Two women!  Daisy and Edith, I assumed.  My manhood was, of course, still at full tumescence so I was only too aware that any of the women there could see me in my vulnerable, aroused, state, as my phantom lovers teased my body.

The woman in front of me disappeared and the woman behind me stroked my cheeks and reached down to my chest and belly. I felt her long hair hang over my face and then she too was gone. I heard Britten moan and guessed that he must have spent, due to the actions of the woman who had been gamahuching him.  I expected my turn to come shortly but instead I heard the sound of a man, the general I was sure, having his cock massaged rapidly.  This was then replaced by the sound of some liquid sucking and then more rapid hand work. I prayed that it was not Daisy.

I felt a woma sit astride my thigh, her hot wet parts moving up and down my leg.  I leant forward to try to kiss her or otherwise identify her by using my mouth but I was shoved firmly back by a hand to my chest.  There was a sudden swish and I felt a sharp blow on my bare shoulders. I winced and leant back into the cushions.  The woman put her hands around my neck and continued to grind her parts against my leg.  I couldn’t feel the caress of any fabric so I assumed that she was naked.  I did what I did for Edith and tensed my thigh muscles to give her something firmer to push against.  I was rewarded with a kiss.  The woman’s breathing was coming in rapid ‘huffs’.  Was it Edith?  I just could not tell.  She was flowing copiously but then she stood up and left me.  I could feel a rivulet of her juices running down the side of my thigh.  Had she spent?  Was that to be my only interaction?

A loud grunt from my far right sounded like Hoxton. Another pair of lips clamped on to mine and I opened my mouth slightly to receive her probing tongue only to find her spitting something into my mouth.  It didn’t taste like saliva.  Surely it wasn’t...? I spat it out in disgust, feeling the viscous liquid dribbling down my chest. I received another blow across my shoulders and then felt a second tongue on my chest. licking up what I realised, in horror, was another man’s semen.  The owner of the spunk disgorging mouth departed and the woman kissing my chest moved down to my belly.  I felt soft fingers wrap themselves around my manhood.

“Christ!” murmured what sounded like Crozier, from across the room.  Another swish and a grunt, as he was obviously lashed too.  The sting of what I assumed had been the horsewhip had encouraged me not to break any of the women’s rules.  What it must have felt like for poor Sarah I could not imagine, yet she had appeared to thoroughly enjoy the process. Two strokes was more than enough for me.

The soft hand carried on gently moving up and down my throbbing phallus.  I felt two hands on my shoulders, again. Someone else was behind me.  I felt a bracelet on my skin.  Was that Daisy?  Perhaps the other women wore them. I had not looked.  But this bracelet felt like a loose chain not the close fitting flat metal pieces of Daisy’s emerald jewellery. I was firmly pulled down into a horizontal position and someone put other cushions under my shoulders so I was lying horizontally on top of my tied arms, slightly head down. The woman behind me kissed me lightly on the lips. I felt a mouth envelop my knob.  The woman gamahuching me was outside of my right hip, kneeling I imagined.  I was surprised to feel my thighs gently pushed apart and another mouth started to kiss and lick my ballocks.  It was obvious that the women were taking it in turns and, of course, with the arrival of Elizabeth there was one more woman than there were men.  Although I reasoned that Elizabeth was almost certainly not participating, as surely she would not want to see her father in a state of arousal.

My musings were interrupted by the touch of soft skin pressing against both my ears.  A musky smell filled my nostrils and soon a moist damp Venus mound settled upon my face.  The hairy groin was being rubbed up and down my face.  I experimentally extended my tongue and delved between the slippery labia.  The tip of my tongue found the woman’s bud and I knew for certain it wasn’t Daisy.  Neither did it feel like Edith.   I tried to recall the appearance of Lady Caroline’s and her daughters’ parts, as I had drawn them, but this slit seemed tighter and less fleshy.  Was it Lady Crozier?  It was a good thing that her husband could not see me as I attacked her vulva with a will, as she squirmed upon me.  The girl who had been gamahuching me had withdrawn but the other girl kept licking my ballocks, sucking one into her mouth and playing with my length at the same time.  At least I assumed it was one woman and not two again.  I could not hear what else was going on as my ears were clamped between two firm thighs.  I decided that it must be Lady Cozier given the voluminous bush I had my nose pressed into.  Her feminine scent was strong, almost fishy and she tasted like bottled anchovies.  Even as I gamahuched her, I wondered if I had now taken an inexorable libertarian step in sexually attending to a woman whose identity I did not know.  I thought of Sutton’s comment about the men who attended Hoxton’s parties pursuing women as objects not people.  However, I have to say that in this case the lady was slaking her lust, to use Sutton’s evocative phrase, upon me, not I on her, although I was enjoying the musky, salty experience. I was the object!

All of a sudden both women were gone, leaving me with ballocks on the edge of spending, a throbbing cock and a face wet with musky excretions.  I heard sounds of movement and felt myself being pulled back into a seated position once more.  Someone was undoing my bonds.  Were we about to progress to another phase?  I wanted to pull the blindfold from my eyes but dare not risk another blow from the riding crop. The women were withdrawing I could hear, one or two brushing against me as they left the room.

“Gentlemen, you may remove your blindfolds and converse!” said Lady Caroline.  The door closed. We were alone once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment