Saturday 2 December 2017

Chapter 26: “You may count me in!”


The Ottoman helmet from the Turkish Salon


Journalist, Edmund Molloy is attending fellow dinosaur expedition member. Lord Hoxton's birthday party in Hampshire. Warned of debauchery and nervous about his sweetheart Daisy attending as well, he is shocked to discover one of Daisy. former lovers, a general in attendance.  With other guests, tales are being told of first sexual experiences.



Most of us left the Turkish Salon briefly, to attend to our needs, although Sarah went in the pot, to Hoxton's delight.  I had hoped to be able to speak to Daisy and Edith but Lady Caroline whisked the women away, to another room.  I ran upstairs to retrieve my art portfolio, thinking that being the artist amongst the group would obviate the expectation that I would participate in any more intimate activities. I relieved myself upstairs and went downstairs to find Lord Hoxton in the entrance hall.  He had his arm around Daphne Crozier and they looked very intimate.

“Ready to do some drawing, Molloy,” asked Hoxton. 

“I am indeed!” I said.

“Let’s ensure you have something worth drawing, eh?” he said.  “Something we can use in the magazine!”

“That would be a good start!” I said, wondering who one earth I would be drawing and what they might be up to.

“You are very welcome to draw me!” said Lady Crozier.

“I would enjoy that, Lady Crozier.  You are a fine beauty!”  She kissed me on the lips and I wondered again if she was one of the women who had fondled me earlier. The two of them turned and walked back towards the Turkish Salon; Hoxton with his hand on her silk clad bottom.  Good job Sir Gerald can’t see that, I thought.

“Are you alright, Molloy?  You are looking somewhat out of sorts,” said Britten.  He was standing in the corridor some way from the Turkish Salon.

“It is the presence of the general!” I hissed.

“Yes, nasty surprise, that!  You need to make sure he sees you being affectionate with Daisy!”

“How affectionate?  You don’t mean...”

“Well, that is up to you, old chap but I’d do anything to keep Daisy!” he said.  I actually wasn’t sure about her, at that precise moment.  Things were worse when we re-entered the room and there was Daisy sat upon the general’s lap, laughing at something he had just said and stroking his shoulder.  Her silk dressing gown was hiked up and her legs were on display, up to the top of her thighs.  He had one hand on her bare thigh. She didn’t look guilty when I came in but just looked up at me and smiled.

“Hello, Edmund.  Are you having fun, as well?” she asked. Yes, I am sure you are having fun, sat on the lap of your ex-lover while he caresses your leg, I thought.  Edith gave me a sympathetic look which made me feel worse.  I made a point of ignoring Daisy and went to look at some of the photographs of Turkish beauties on the wall. I looked over at Edith who was being shown how Hoxton's nargile worked by Lady Caroline.  They were soon puffing away like Ottoman houris, giggling and stroking each others bodies through their silk dressing gowns.  Lady Caroline had undone the belt of hers and was displaying large expanses of naked skin.  As I watched them, Edith slid her hand up the inside of Lady Caroline's thigh and they kissed.  Edith looked relaxed and aroused and seemed to have no qualms about the situation whatsoever.

"Edmund!  Come and have a puff!  It has marijuana in it.  It is very relaxing!" called out Edith.  Since I had last looked at her her dressing gown was now open and one of her breasts was on full display.


"No thank you!" I said, grumpily, moving on to look at another photograph, of two naked women entwined together.  Perhaps, I thought that if I kept my back to the lascivious behaviour in the room it would somehow, magically, cease to exist. I turned back towards the centre of the room once more but it was all still there.  Hoxton, like a pasha entertaining his friends with courtesans, had his hand up Lady Crozier's dressing gown and appeared to be caressing her intimately.  Crozier himself watched them with a smile on his face as young Elizabeth openly caressed his erect manhood. while her father watched keenly.  Daisy was now sat astride the general, her bare legs still on display.  She began to kiss him and he put his hands on her posterior.  I felt nauseous and was about to run upstairs, pack and leave the place, whatever Hoxton might think about me.  


“Now then, ladies and gentlemen,” said Lady Caroline, standing up and interrupting my thoughts.  Her announcement had the effect of stopping all the sensual activity, as everyone turned towards her.  “My daughters have told me that storytelling is all very well for children but we need some more intimate activity!” 


"We were just getting started when you interrupted, mummy!" said Emily, who had been kissing Britten, passionately, to his obvious delight.


“This evening is about performance, my dear.  Tomorrow is a free for all when we can do what and who we like!  Tonight is about helping our newcomers lose their inhibitions in a closed environment." said Lady Caroline.  "This," she indicated the circle of cushions, "is our stage and we will take it in turn to be the performers!"


"You are so theatrical, mummy," said Sarah.


"William's cock has lost all its inhibitions already," laughed Emily, fondling him under his dressing gown.


"Well done, Britten," called out Sir Gerald.


"Just now we ladies were discussing the fact that three of you gentlemen have not yet spent, so we feel you should now have the opportunity to...”


“Pump your spunk,” interrupted Emily, who was squatting over the pot and relieving herself in front of Hoxton.  Hoxton's manhood was now being openly massaged by Lady Crozier.

“Indeed,” said Lady Caroline. “Now is one of you gentlemen brave enough to perform in front of your fellow men or are you all too shy?”  Lady Caroline looked directly at me.  

“Er, well I have to make a drawing!” I said, holding up my art portfolio on which I had placed some grey coloured paper.

“Well, you are excused.  For this one!” said Lady Caroline.

“Daddy!  Daddy!  You must do it!” said Elizabeth.  “Your ballocks must be aching.  I saw you all stiff and rampant and not spending!”

“I am happy to perform!” said Sir Jonty.  My heart had been pounding as I had expected the general to volunteer himself and Daisy.  They might well have been lovers in the past but they were not now.  He should behave in a more thoughtful and gentlemanly way towards me, I thought.  In the old days I would have challenged him to a duel, except he was, I suspected, a crack shot.  My challenge would end in my ignominious death and Daisy would become his mistress once more.

“Oooh, Daddy!  Well done!” said Elizabeth.

“Now do any of our ladies fancy some fun with Sir Jonty?” asked Crozier.  Not if they have any taste, I thought. There was something unavoury about him. I could not put my finger upon the point but I did not like the way he looked at Daisy.  This was especially noticeable as he was one of those men who would not look at you when he spoke to you.  A very shifty fellow, like all politicians, I supposed.

“Me! Me!” cried Sarah. "I'll do him!"

“Sarah is not yet sixteen, Sir Jonty!” I said, loudly, thinking that someone had to be the voice of rectitude amongst that company.


“It doesn’t matter.  I’m nearly sixteen!” Sarah said.  “I will be sixteen on the ship, the week after next!”

“The ship?” I asked.

“Hasn’t Mummy told you?  We will all be travelling out on the SS Hildebrand with you!” said Emily.

“Only as far as Madeira, where we will be visiting a dear friend of mine!” added Lady Caroline.

“You can have me on my birthday, if you insist on being so boringly law-abidng!” said Sarah to me.

“I will be with Daisy!” I said, frowning.  

“We can all do it together, can’t we Daisy?” declared Sarah.

“That sounds like great fun!” said Daisy, twisting around on the general’s lap.  Her dressing gown was becoming undone and she was displaying the profile of almost an entire breast. I nodded at her bosom, disapprovingly but she just pulled at it until her rosy teat was displayed as well.

 “I have already solved the particular issue of who will partner Jonty,” said Lady Caroline.  “We are going to draw lots.  Edmund, as you are equipped with drawing materials...”

“That’s not all he is equipped with,” interrupted Elizabeth.  Daisy laughed.  

“..then why don’t you write down the names of all the ladies on slips of paper,” continued Lady Caroline.  “We will put them in a hat and we can draw out the name of the lady.  Of course not every lady has to put her name in.  Just those who want to...”

“Do it with Daddy!” said Elizabeth.

“Indeed!” said Lady Caroline. Against my better judgement, I obediently wrote out their names on slips of paper torn from my sketchbook and gave each lady their name slip.  

"Now we just need a hat!" said Lady Crozier.


Hoxton stood up, his manhood pointing out horizontally from his open dressing gown and crossed the room.  Lady Caroline squeezed his phallus companionably, as he passed and gave him a kiss.   He took down an ornate, ancient Ottoman helmet from the wall and turned it upside down.   It had a deep bowl and a chainmail neck protector. 


"A helmet will do as well!" he said.


"Being deeper, that will be perfect," said Lady Caroline.  "Anonymity will be preserved by such a vessel!"  It was decided that every lady should put her hand in the helmet but it was up to her whether she released the slip inside.  She would withdraw a clenched fist so no one could tell if she had left her slip in there or not. 


“Are you really asking me, as a married, independent, educated women of more than forty years to put myself into the ring to be won, like a cheap piece of fairground pottery, by a man who will then copulate with me in front of everyone else?” asked Edith, her hands on her splendid hips.

“Well, yes, unless...” began Lady Caroline.

“Excellent!” said Edith.  “You may count me in!” she winked at Daisy who winked back.

“That is the spirit of the weekend, precisely!” said Hoxton.  Some of the others applauded.  Hoxton rang for  Sutton.  She arrived, in her enticing harem costume.  “Sutton we are about to play a parlour game.  You will oversee the ladies placing, or not, as they see fit, their names into this helmet.  You will then withdraw one name and that person will participate in our first proper...encounter of the weekend.  One after the other the ladies placed their clenched fists in the helmet, including Elizabeth, to my horror. I assumed she was doing so to show solidarity with the other women and would keep her name slip in her hand.  Daisy was the last and as she withdrew her hand she looked at me.  Her hand was open.  She had placed her slip in the helmet and was ensuring I knew as such.  I was appalled.  The general was one thing, as they had a past together but Sir Jonty Smarme?  He was not, I supposed, an unattractive man but he was well into his forties and had grey hair at the temples. Perhaps Daisy really did prefer older men. My four years on her was obviously not what she wanted at all, perhaps.   Just as Agnes desired a man of adventure then perhaps Daisy, ultimately, wanted an older man.  I was, perhaps, just a transient entertainment for her.  I suddenly realised that this weekend might see the end of our relationship; one which had been going so well.  I regretted, once more, attending Hoxton's birthday party.

“Right Sutton!  The moment of truth!” said Hoxton.  We were all sat in a circle once more, with Sutton standing in the centre of the ring of cushions. My heart was pounding, again.  At least Daisy had climbed off the general’s lap but she was still leaning against him. I had Emily to my left, her long bare legs stuck out in front of her. She glanced at me and gave me an excited grin.  Elizabeth was sat next to her father, holding his hand, tightly.

Sutton put her hand in the deep bowl of the helmet and pulled out a folded slip of paper.  My heart was pounding.  Please let it be someone like Lady Caroline!  Sutton placed the helmet on one of the small tables and held the paper in her fist.

“You read the name, Sutton,” said Lady Caroline, who was now sat between the legs of Lord Hoxton. He was idly stroking the bare skin between her bosoms. Sutton opened her fist and unfolded the paper.  She looked at it carefully.

“Edith!” she said, holding it out to everyone in the room so we could see the name I had written upon it..  There was a ripple of applause,  Edith!  Edith?   Surely she would not go through with this?  I wondered about the effect the marijuana in the nargile had had upon her.

“How exciting!”  said Edith.  “This will be a first.  I have never had a Member of Parliament before!” Everyone, except me, laughed.

“A Member’s member!” said Lady Crozier.

“I am in your hands, madam!” said Sir Jonty.

“Indeed you are, sir!” said Edith.

“Shall I extinguish some more candles?” asked Sutton.

“That would be nice,” said Edith.  “However, Mr Molloy needs to be able to draw us!”  Edith seemed determined to not only go through with this but for me to draw them in the act.

Sutton blew out around half the remaining candles.  She pulled a low, hexagonal table over to me, removing some of the cushions and placed three candles upon it.  I now had adequate light to draw by.  However, it meant that my view of Daisy and the general was much restricted. I could not see them below the waist.

“Would you like to caress or just proceed to copulation?” Edith asked Sir Jonty.

“You are in charge!  I will enjoy anything you decide upon!” said Sir Jonty.  “We do not need to undertake the act itself if you are uncomfortable, madam!”

“I do think, Sir Jonty, that as we are about to copulate in front of a room full of people, you might call me Edith!” she laughed and looked at me.  I remembered her similar comment when I first enjoyed a bath with her.  I shook my head slightly and she wrinkled her face at me. She crossed the circle and sat down astride Sir Jonty’s thighs.  She began to kiss him and he kissed her back and placed his hands on her bottom. “Well, Sir Jonty.  You are a fine kisser. I am enjoying myself!” she said  They resumed and given their largely immobile state I started to draw a charcoal sketch which focussed largely on Edith’s superb posterior.  Sutton knelt down just behind me and watched me draw.

Hoxton was now caressing Lady Caroline’s bosom inside her open dressing gown.  Britten had young Emily climb upon his lap, facing away from him so she could see the performance on the other side of the circle of cushions. Emily started to stroke my leg  with her right hand, while turning to kiss Britten, briefly. Sir Gerald had his arm around Sarah’s waist, as they sat next to Sir Jonty and Edith. Elizabeth sat just a couple of feet from Edith and Sir Jonty, on the other side, watching intently as Sir Jonty pulled down Edith’s dressing gown from one shoulder and kissed her bare skin up to her neck. Britten  slipped his hand inside Emily's dressing gown.  I looked, anxiously across at Daisy and the general but, fortunately, they were watching Edith and Sir Jonty so intently that they did not appear to be touching each other.

Edith reached down between her and Sir Jonty, she lifted her bottom and sat down again.  She emitted a little moan. She had just taken him inside her, I realised with horror.

“Penetrated!” said Elizabeth.  Edith began to slowly move up and down on Sir Jonty’s lap as they continued kissing and caressing.  The movement was unmistakable.  They were copulating before our very eyes!  Elizabeth reached across and pulled the hem of Edith’s dressing gown up, tucking it into her belt so that her bare bottom was revealed. Sir Jonty’s manhood could now be seen sliding in and out of her parts as they fornicated in front of us. It was slick with Edith’s juices already.  I wondered what on earth poor Elizabeth thought of seeing her father in the throes of intimate congress but she seemed fascinated.

“Good Lord!” said Britten.

“What a superb posterior!” said Emily. I started a new drawing.  The partial exposure of Edith’s body was, in a way, more arousing than full nudity.  All of my attention was focussed on that wet column as Edith’s bottom went up and down and from side to side.  She was breathing hard and making occasional moans.  Neither she nor Smarme acknowledged us but seemed lost in each other as they performed this most primitive, basic and intimate act before us with seemingly no embarrassment whatsoever.  Sir Jonty had pushed Edith’s dressing gown off her shoulders and was kissing her bare bosom. Edith reached behind her and caressed Sir Jonty’s ballocks. Sutton leant forward so that her head was level with mine, between Lady Crozier and myself.  She looked at me and grinned.  Sutton looked as aroused as everyone else there.  She kissed me, briefly, on the cheek.  I caught Hoxton’s eye and he winked at me. His hand was between Lady Caroline’s legs, working away.  She leant back on his lap, the edges of her dressing gown sliding back to reveal her erect nipples.

I sketched away, anxious to finish my drawing before the couple finished their act.  Edith had almost become another technical exercise not the woman I had had such passionate encounters with over the last month. 

Sir Jonty, who had been rather less than active up until that point, now started to thrust up into Edith’s cunny.  She whispered something into his ear and he pressed on with even more vigour.

“That’s it daddy!  Do her!” cried Elizabeth, who had undone her dressing gown too and was now caressing her firm looking, hemispherical breasts.  

“Oh!” gasped Sir Jonty, slamming up into Edith one last time.  He relaxed and stopped moving, although Edith kept rotating on his hips until she fell forward on his shoulder with a final, soft gasp. I carried on drawing, filling in the forms of the pile of cusions they were upon.  I almost expected a round of applause but it was clear that Lord Hoxton was now taking Lady Caroline as well, Emily was now grinding her hips on Britten's lap and Sir Gerald was fingering Sarah. Edith continued to kiss Sir Jonty and whisper to him, rather tenderly. I put down my completed drawing and stood, only to be presented with the sight of my dear Daisy’s hand gently massaging the general’s exposed manhood.  He looked up at me triumphantly and I felt as if I might actually vomit.  I headed for the door and left the heaving, gasping, groaning tableau behind me.  The door opened again and Sutton stepped out after me.  Outside it was dimly lit too.  The electric lights had been switched off.

Are you alright,sir?  Do you need anything?” she said.

“I could do with a glass of water, please Sutton and perhaps a quiet place to sit!”

“Yes, sir.  It can be something of a shock if you are not used to such activity being performed so openly!”

“I thought I would be able to handle it but...”  My mind was filled with the image of Daisy’s hand massaging the general’s manhood. 

“A glass of water and a rest may be a good idea, sir,” she said.  “Perhaps something stronger?”

“I, I don’t know!”  My mind was in turmoil.  The sight of Edith so willingly giving herself to a stranger, the lascivious behaviour of the other women and, above all, my precious Daisy disporting herself with her former lover as if I wasn’t there.  Although it was worse than that, as she well knew I was there and almost seemed to be goading me with the fact.

“Are you alright?” asked Sutton, taking my arm, she picked something from a silver bowl on a small chest of drawers next to the door into the Turksih Salon.  “Would you like to lie down for a while, sir?”

“It’s Edmund, Sutton.  You don’t have to call me ‘sir’.  I am not like these other...gentlemen.  I am just an Irish journalist which, according to many, is the lowest form of life there is!” She smiled sweetly.  “By the way what is your first name?”

“It is Sally, sir.  I mean Edmund.  It is not a name I like, particularly.  I actually prefer being called Sutton!”

“Well that is fine, although I am happy that I know your name is really Sally.  It makes you less of a butler and more of a woman!” I said. “And a magnificent woman you are too!”

“Thank you, sir.  You are very handsome yourself and such a fine athletic figure you have.  I do like a man to have some muscle about him!” She put her hand on my bicep and squeezed.  I looked her in the eyes and then she jumped upon me, pressing in against my body.  “Oh sir, I’m sorry!” she mumbled and then we were kissing passionately and my hands went straight to her bottom, squeezing her cheeks through the thin fabric of her diaphanous trousers. Her hand was inside my dressing gown, caressing my growing member.  “This way!” she hissed, taking my hand and leading me down the corridor towards the rear of the house. She opened a door and we were in a large darkened room.  It was not the main drawing room but it must be something similar as there was a sofa in it. It had been the full moon the previous Sunday and it still gave enough light to see where I was, as the curtains were open. She pushed me down onto the sofa, undoing my dressing gown and kissing me all the time.  She stood up, removed her trousers and shrugged out of her bolero top.  She knelt on the floor and started to gamahuche me wetly, making little ‘hmbl glmb’ type noises. She fiddled with something in her hand.  The object she had taken from the bowl a few moments before. “Rubber!” she said.  She removed a prophylactic from its paper packet and put it on me easily.  I had never used one.  It felt rather odd.

"Are you sure?” I mumbled.  In answer, she mounted me immediately her hands on my upper arms.  She was a big woman and strong but I was happy to lie there and let her take me.  Although I now realise that I have a desire for sexual relations which is more powerful than some men, I was in a strange state of mind that evening.  I had enjoyed Daisy several times that day but now, given my experiences in the Turkish Salon and witnessing Edith and Daisy behave so lasciviously, although my manhood responded to Sutton, my mind was elsewhere and I felt I had no sexual energy left.

“Jesus!” she said as she slid down over me.  “Yours is marvellous!  Fills me right up!” I gradually emerged from my shocked, disassociative state and the only thought impinging upon my consciousness was that of Daisy frigging the general.  They could well be copulating themselves by now.  If Daisy could behave so wantonly then so could I, I reasoned.  I cupped Sutton’s big, soft breasts and squeezed them gently as I thrust back against the movement of her hips.  I wished Daisy could have observed me taking the butler and felt the same appalled jealousy I had felt observing her with the general earlier.  Sutton was going at me so hard, now, that I popped out of her but she soon stuffed me back inside.  She put a hand between her legs and started to rub her bud too.  “Oh, oh, oh!” she gasped. “Yes, yes, yes!” She clamped her thighs on my hips and stopped moving. I felt her internal muscles squeeze my manhood. “Fucking Christ!” she said. She was literally gasping for breath.  She collapsed on top of me. 

One thing that had never occurred to me before my sexual adventures began, just a few weeks before, was that women could take the lead in initiating intimate activity and also position themselves on top.  It was a delightful discovery.  If I could only chose one position for copulation for the rest of my life then the lady on top arrangement would be it.  You can watch their breasts bounce or kiss, suckle and squeeze them.  You can grasp their behinds and pull their cheeks apart, to penetrate their arseholes and there were all the visual delights too, especially watching one’s manhood sliding in and out of their lovely cunts.  Above all, you can watch their faces as they spend, all control lost as they experience their own climax.  Sutton lay atop me, breathing heavily. 

“Er, sorry, I wasn’t up to much there Sutton!” I said after a while, as I kissed her cheek.  

“You were wonderful.  Just what I needed.  I haven’t come like that for months! What a fantastic cock you have.  It’s so curved! So nice inside me!” she said raising her head to kiss me on the lips.

“I thought everyone’s was like that!” I said.

“Not at all.  As you will observe tomorrow.  Expect to be in demand!” she said, stroking my biceps.  “Lovely muscles. You have got superb staying power!”

“I have been exercised rather today!” I said.   She climbed off me and removed my rubber.

“You didn’t come!” she said.


“Not through any fault of yours.  You are completely delicious!” I said.  One piece of advice I had taken from Britten and Hoxton was that you could never overdo compliments to women; however over the top they might seem, they always believed you.  Sally Sutton, however, was superb.

“Right!  Back to work I suppose!” she kissed me one more time and got up to put her abbreviated clothes back on.  “Sorry about my foul language.  I have to be so proper all the time it is good to just let it out once in a while.  I am just a farmers daughter.”

“That is quite alright.  Until a few weeks ago I had never heard a woman use really strong language but now every women I know can curse like a trooper!”

“Cook says that it don’t count if you are doing it or giving birth.  Then you are allowed!” said Sutton, pulling on her little jacket and hiding her breasts, disappointingly.

“Very wise!” I said, standing up and tying my dressing gown belt. We walked back down the corridor to the door of the Turkish Salon. "One question.  Were you involved in caressing me earlier, when we were blindfolded?"

"Perhaps I was, perhaps I wasn't!" she laughed. “Now I better empty the pot again!” said Sutton.

“I really cannot understand why they can’t walk out to the water closet,” I remarked.

“It’s because his Lordship and Lady Caroline like watching people piss!  They piss all over each other all the time, too!  We're always mopping it up or having to change the sheets.   They have a rubber sheet on the mattress.  It’s a trial!  Poor Jenny gets the worst of it!  Right!  Back to work.  Thank you for a lovely one!  Please don’t tell his lordship, though!” She kissed me again; she was actually nearly the same height as me.  I watched her bottom in her transparent trousers as she walked from the room.  I sighed.  That had been unexpected.   I would have to tell Britten about it.  Not Daisy or Edith, though, I thought. I walked to the downstairs water closet to relieve myself.

When I opened the door to the Turkish Salon a few minutes later I expected a scene redolent of Sodom and Gommorah but everyone was just relaxing on the cushions.  Lady Crozier was smoking the nargile pipe.  She was sharing it with Lady Caroline.  Edith was sat on Sir Jonty’s lap. Emily, Sarah and Elizabeth were now completely naked and Daisy had her dressing gown around her hips, revealing her naked bosom.

“Ah there you are Edmund!” she said.  “We wondered what had happened to you!”

“I was making passionate love to Sutton!” I said.

“What an excellent idea!” said Daisy.  “You should have done it in here, though, so we could have watched you!”

“He is joking, Daisy!” said Lady Crozier.  “Sutton does not go with the guests, however enticing they may be!”

“Daphne is going to tell us a sexual awakening story!” said Sarah.  “We are going to masturbate while she does so!”

“Why don’t you draw us while we frig!” suggested Emily.  “For the magazine!”

“It might be a little distracting while Lady Crozier tells her story!” I said.

“Gentle frigging only girls!  No moaning and groaning!” said Lady Caroline.

“Alright, mummy,” said Sarah.  

“Now I just need to piss first," said Lady Caroline.  "I might have a little frig myself and don’t want to make myself come and accidentally piss all over James’ Turkish rug!”


“This rug has seen a lot of emissions on it!” laughed Hoxton as Lady Caroline squatted down over the pot in front of him.  He stroked her thighs as she micturated.

“Piss!” said Sarah. 

“And spunk!” added Emily.

“Do you remember that time the Contessa di Spagno wanted you to take her up the arse but she was full?” said Lady Crozier to Hoxton.  “She went down on all fours on the floor right here and evacuated her bowels on the rug!”  I saw Daisy making a face.  "Plop, plop, plop!"

“That was a particularly dirty session,” said Crozier.  Don’t think you were on the scene then, Caroline.  Hoxton plunged straight in like a trooper; cack squeezing out of her bum hole as he buggered her while she rubbed her shitty pile into her tits!”

“We all ended up filthy after that one!” said Lady Crozier.  “I was lying on the rug smeared in shit while James and Gerald washed me clean by pissing on me!  What fun!”

“Took two weeks to get the smell out of the rug!” said Hoxton.  “If anyone fancies some shitty fun I would ask that you roll the rug back!”  

“Oh.  I don’t think so!” said Daisy, wrinkling her nose.  “Piss is one thing but...”

“You should try everything once!” said Lady Caroline.  Daisy did not look convinced although Edith, I noticed, seemed to be more interested in the story but then she enjoyed having her anus fingered and fingering mine too.  I had placed my finger on Daisy’s rosy arsehole once but she had brushed my hand away.

“Let’s have your story, Daphne!” said the General. Daisy had sat down between his legs again, which made me less guilty about having just taken Sutton (although, in reality, she had taken me), especially when he began to idly stroke her breasts.  I glared at her but she just stuck her tongue out at me, defiantly.

“My story is briefly told,” said Lady Crozier, dropping her dressing gown completely, to reveal her slim, well-toned body.  She had a figure that was almost boyish and she looked like she did a lot of exercise, something that women had started to take an interest in over the last few years or so.  Her long legs were firmly muscled.  She sat down in the cushions and spread her legs wantonly.   She looked directly at me as she did this and raised an elegant eyebrow. 

“Such a pretty cunt, Daphne!” said Lady Caroline.  “I will attend to it in due course!”  Lady Crozier smiled at her and wriggled on the cushion, causing her nether lips to part and actually displaying her pink entrance.  She was clearly very aroused.

“I grew up in the country, out towards Romsey and my family kept horses so I learnt about sex at quite a young age by watching our horses mate.  No doubt you, being from Ireland, Mr Molloy, have observed the same thing!”

“I am a Dublin man born and bred.  Never had much time for the country, so no, I have not seen horses mate!” I laughed.

“It is a fine and…erotic… sight, I find.”   She sighed and began to caress her inner thigh.

“Really?  What is it like?” asked Sarah, who had cupped her sex.

 “Oh! Well!  Goodness!  Where to start?  Have you ever seen a stallion’s cock, Sarah?  When it is erect, that is?”  Sarah  shook her head.  “City girls! Well, it is massive!  Thicker than my wrist and longer than James’ forearm.  She clenched her fist and held her forearm up, lewdly.  Our stallion was black and the tip and first ten inches or so of his cock were pink, like a man’s, the rest was black.  They have a mushroom shaped head.  Not quite human looking but nearly, as I subsequently discovered.  In the Spring the horses come into season and I will never forget my first sight of a stallion’s erection.  Normally, as you know, a stallion’s cock is tucked up in its sheath and hangs down but a few inches.  I was in the field one day, I suppose I was twelve, and I saw that our stallion’s cock was hanging down over eighteen inches.  I have never noticed it do that before, possibly because in my younger days I had no interest in such matters but then, feeling the effects of burgeoning womanhood I stared at its prong in fascination.  I ran to my mother and told her that something was wrong with Jet.  She followed me to the meadow and when I pointed out his massive organ she laughed and said that it meant that Jet was ready to make some foals.  Needless to say I quizzed her on this process but she just told me that all animals, and people too, were made by the same process.  I was desperate for details but she took me back to the house.  That night my dreams were filled with images’ of Jet’s massive member and when I awoke my parts were wet.  I was going to ask my mother about it but something inside me told me that this was not something to tell one’s mother about.  Instead, over the next few days I went to the meadow with my drawing things and made pictures of the horses.  I was always good at drawing animals.

“Edmund enjoys drawing cunts!” said Lady Caroline.

“I enjoy the whole woman as well!” I added, hastily.

“Well, you must draw me, Edmund.  Cunt and all!” said Lady Crozier, thrusting her pelvis forward slightly.  I grabbed my drawing folder and started on a quick charcoal sketch of her. “Anyway, to continue my story, a few days later Jet was displaying his massive organ once more and nuzzling the flanks of one of our mares, Snowball.   Snowball was holding her tail up and displaying her black complex parts, which I had never seen before, as they were usually beneath her tail.  Jet sniffed her behind but Snowball was skittish and trotted away.  Well,  I was now thinking about Snowball’s parts and I went back to my bedroom and knelt on the bed in front of the mirror.  I pulled my skirts up and my drawers down and looked at my behind.  I pulled my bottom cheeks apart and saw my own delicate pink parts for the first time.   I realised how similar my parts were to Snowball’s.  I started to feel the strange moistness again so pulled my drawers up and went downstairs for luncheon.  Before I went to bed I looked at my parts once more before putting on my nightdress.   I tossed and turned that night, my mind full of images of the horses parts and mine too.  Would men’s parts be like horses, I wondered?”

“Only some men!” said Lady Caroline stroking Hoxton’s member, openly.


“Well, next day I had arrived at the meadow with my drawing things and Jet was nuzzling Snowball once more.  His prong was massive, swinging back and forth but not yet fully erect and then, right in front of my eyes, just two yards from where I was standing on the other side of the fence. he reared up and mounted her.  I saw his cock swing up and get fully rigid and as he penetrated her she urinated with a mighty gush.  Jet thrust and thrust into her before ceasing and resting on her back for a while.  He backed off her and I saw white liquid dripping from her parts.  She wandered off and Jet’s lovely erection disappeared almost immediately.  He then urinated right in front of me creating a huge pool.  My heart was pounding as I ran back to the house, my plan for drawing forgotten.  I told my mother what I had seen, gabbling in excitement and she said that was good, perhaps Snowball would now have a foal and we must take her out of the meadow and put another mare in.   Then I asked her if that was how I had been made by father and her.  She said yes but it was forbidden to talk about those things as they were private.

“A modern mother indeed!” said Edith.  “My mother told me nothing of these matters!”

“The advantages of a country upbringing,” said Lady Crozier.  “It is hard to deny such things when they take place right in front of you. A few years later we got another stallion, Ajax, but he was young and I heard my father talking to Jones, our stable hand, that he needed to be watched when he was in season for the first time.  Well, it turned out that father and Jones were away when Ajax kicked down the fence between his field and the one containing the mares.  I saw him do it. Turning his back to the fence and kicking the bars so hard they snapped in two.  He used his weight to push in the top one.  I noticed that he was erect so ran to tell mother.  She came with me to the field and already Ajax was trying to mount Venus, our roan.  He was not making a very good go at it and seemed to lack Jet’s unerring aim. ‘Like your father after a night at the Major’s’, laughed my mother.  She told me he would need help and told me to stand well back.  Ajax mounted Venus again but could not get his prong in.  My mother stepped forward, took it in hand and guided it into Venus' tunnel!  My parts were dripping as I watched them.  I asked my mother if father had such a prong.  She told me not quite but that it more than served its purpose!   I was lucky she was so matter of fact.  Most of my friends believed babies were brought in the doctor’s bag!”

“Good heavens!” said Daisy.  “Did you, ever…”

“Yes, indeed!  When I was about fourteen I did my first one!  Mother got me to do it!  That first time I touched the stallion’s hot cock was the first time I went straight to my bedroom and caressed myself until I spent; the sweat from the beast’s cock still upon my fingers as I delved into myself and inadvertently broke my maidenhead.   I suppose you might argue that a stallion’s cock took my virginity!  I still enjoy watching horses mate!  We are all, the same, largely, in the animal kingdom, although I wonder how dinosaurs did it!”

“I will be sure to let you know!” said Lord Hoxton.

“They must have massive ones!” said Emily.  "Cocks as big as, as. as a really big thing!"

"You might be able to sit astride one!" said Elizabeth.  "Naked.  Rubbing your parts against its cock!"


"Superb!" said Emily, frigging away.


“You must do a drawing of dinosaurs fucking!” said Sarah to me.

“I will certainly ask them if they wouldn’t mind posing!” I laughed.

"The president of the New York Zoological Society, Henry Osborn, identified a large carnivorous dinosaur called Tyrannosaurus Rex a few years ago," said Edith.  "It had powerful rear legs but tiny forearms.  He posited that these small arms were just used to grip the female during copulation!" I wondered how on earth the Stegosaurus in Waring Blanc's journal managed the feat, given its back was covered in bony plates and it had spikes upon its tail.  


Daphne Crozier came over to me and looked over my shoulder at the drawing I had done of her.  She put her hand on my back and I was aware of her musky scent.

"You really are a talented artist, Edmund!" she said.  "Come and look dear!" she said.  Sir Gerald came and stood the other side of me.

"Superb work, Molloy.  I would like to buy it!" he said.

"You can have it as a gift, if I may draw your wife on another occasion!" I said.

"Darling, wouldn't it be wonderful if Edmund drew us fucking?" said Lady Crozier.

"That would indeed be splendid!" said Sir Gerald. "Tomorrow afternoon, I think, before everyone arrives!"

"Can I watch too?" asked Daisy.

"Of course, Daisy.  We enjoy an audience!" said Lady Crozier.

"Perhaps you could do it like two horses!" said Daisy. 

"That would be very amusing!" laughed Sir Gerald.

“After that story I think it is time for us to watch another intimate performance!” said Lady Caroline.  “How about something from our famous young lovers?”  All eyes turned on me.  Were they really expecting me to copulate with Daisy before them?

"Excellent!  Come on Edmund!" said Daisy standing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment