Sunday 24 September 2017

Chapter 20: “I am glad to see you getting into the spirit of things, Miss Thompson!”


Hoxton Hall


Edmund Molloy, who has been having an affair with the wife of  dinosaur expedition leader Professor Challenor, has been invited to the birthday weekend of another expedition member, Lord Hoxton.  Promised a weekend of debauchery the expedition clerk and Edmund's new love, Daisy, has agreed to attend as well, to Molloy's discomfort.


Hoxton Hall was a sprawling, Elizabethan building, sat atop a hill, some way back from the road.  Originally built in the thirteenth century, it had been added to in a somewhat shambolic manner over the centuries, with the largest amount of work done in the 1570’s.  The front aspect looked solidly late Tudor but at the rear, two large seventeenth century wings had been added. The main entrance was at the base of a white stone four storey tower attached to the front of the house and topped by a cupola.  Two small wings extended forward at the end of the main frontage, making it look like a flattened capital ‘E’ in plan form  We pulled up in front of the entrance, having swept around a semicircular gravel drive in front of the house.  As soon as the car stopped and Susan, the driver, got out to open Daisy’s door, a butler appeared from inside the house.  It only took me a few seconds to realise that, despite the tailcoat and striped trousers, the butler was a woman as well. She was tall and had honey coloured hair, with well defined cheekbones and twinkling blue eyes.  She gave the impression of finding everything immensely amusing without actually detracting from her cool, efficient demeanour.  She nodded at me and went to help Susan get the cases down from the roof of the Lanchester.  I was about to offer to help when I heard Hoxton’s voice behind me and turned back to find him emerging from the entrance.

 “Miss Thompson, how lovely to meet you at last!  I knew, from your photographs in the newspaper, that you were a very pretty girl indeed but not that you were staggeringly beautiful.  You will enhance me house and, indeed, this weekend, with your appearance!”  He took her gloved hand and kissed it.

“It is a pleasure, Lord Hoxton,” said Daisy, actually curtseying. “I am very honoured to be invited to your special birthday celebration!”

“Good God, girl!  You don’t have to curtsey to me!  Prince Heinrich, when he arrives, yes, that might be good idea but not myself!” said Hoxton. “I hope we will quickly become much more familiar than that!” he laughed.  I thought he was being a bit familiar already, as he guided Daisy inside by pressing against her rear.  He looked at me and gave me a wink.

The entrance hall was huge and extended on either side of the doorway for a good deal of the central frontage of the house.  The hall was panelled in dark wood and the ceiling had typical, ornate, white, Tudor plaster work.  Around the walls were a series of, obviously, ancestral portraits.  Many of the subjects being in military dress and mounted on splendid looking chargers. Some suits of armour were in evidence but what dominated the room were the hunting trophies; head after mounted head of exotic animals from big cats to various antelope.  In the centre of the hall was a stuffed, rearing polar bear, which must have been nine feet tall. 

“Are all these your kills, Lord Hoxton!” asked Daisy, stroking the polar bear’s fur.

“Most of ‘em.  Some were me father’s!”

“I enjoy shooting!” said Daisy.  “I did some pheasant shooting last year but it must be much more fun to take down such a large beast!” 

“This polar bear nearly took me down, I can tell you!  Got him in Spitzbergen, an island off the north coast of Norway, back in oh seven.  “Last shot in me rifle!  Cold as buggery up there, I can tell you!  Oh, beg your pardon, Miss Thompson!”

“Do not worry!” said Daisy, taking Hoxton’s arm.  “I am strongly of the opinion that women should be allowed to curse as muich as men, if they see fit!  I quite shock Edmund here, sometimes!”

“That’s true!” I said.  Take your hand off him, Daisy, I thought.

At this point four uniformed maids appeared in the hall.

“Oh what lovely girls!” said Daisy.

“No point havin’ a maid if she ain’t nice to look at as well as good at her job!  All me girls are lovely, as you can see, and all are excellent at their job!” The girls giggled.

“I’m sure they are!” I said, looking at their pretty faces.

"Now, Sutton will arrange for your bags to be taken up!” said Hoxton, he nodded at the elegant lady butler.  She gave me a lovely smile.  “I have put you and Molloy in the same room.  I hope that is alright, Miss Thompson.  Mrs Challenor and Mr Britain will be in the same room as you, too, when they arrive later.  But it is large and there are three beds in it.  Arrange yourselves as you see fit, what? We will be a bit of a tight squeeze this weekend, you see!” 

“Oh!” I said.  “Of course!”  I was not quite sure what I made of that and was not sure what Britten would make of it either. Sutton and the girls started to lift our bags towards the large wooden staircase on the far side of the hallway. “I can do that!” I said.

“Course, not sir!  We are strong girls, so we are!” said a pretty redhead maid with what sounded like an Ulster accent.

“Are you sure?” I said stepping towards the girl, who had lifted up my suit bag.

“Certain, sir!”

“Then thank you, er..”

“Ruby, sir!”

“Thank you Ruby!”  Sutton and the other three maids lifted the two large cases between them and marched them up towards the stairway.

We signed a large visitors’ book on a table, just inside the door, inscribed with the dates of the weekend and noting it was Lord Hoxton’s birthday celebration.  Hoxton ensured we read a paragraph asking us not to mention the names of other guests or activities before signing.  I noticed that Lady Caroline, her daughters and Smaile had already signed.  I thought Hoxton was being rather optimistic if he thought no-one would talk but, then again, I had never heard any mention of the event and it was exactly the sort of thing The Courier would pick up on.  Then I recalled that Lord Ventnor was due to attend.  Presumably he stopped any mention of it.  Perhaps Hoxton invited him for just that purpose.

“Ah, here is my lovely hostess for the weekend!” said Hoxton.  Lady Caroline and her two daughters appeared and were introduced to Daisy. 

“I have heard that Edmund has drawn your naked forms, ladies!  I am envious of him!” she said.

“Do I detect a lady who appreciates ladies as well as gentlemen?” asked Lady Caroline.

“I do indeed.  What beauties you all are!” said Daisy.  Oh no, I thought.  Daisy was now flirting with the women as well.

“Has Edmund caught your likeness in one of his superb drawings!” asked Emily, Lady Caroline’s eldest daughter.

“No!  We have not really had time.  We haven’t known each other that long. We have only just become lovers!”  I though that this was a rather provocative statement to make to people you had only just met.

“Well, Daisy, I think you need to tell us all about Edmund and we can show you the drawings he did of us, if you are not easily shocked!” said Lady Caroline.  "They are very intimate!"

“I would not be here if I was easily shocked, Lady Caroline!” answered Daisy.  “Edmund, on the other hand, may need some delicate handling, initially!”  Hoxton laughed.

“Excellent.  I can see we are going to get along splendidly!” said Lady Caroline.

“You have a tiger by the tail, here, I sense, Molloy!” Hoxton said, looking directly at Daisy’s rear as he did so.  I was starting to feel like I was losing control already and we had only just stepped through the door.  What else would the weekend bring?

“Now I know from Edmund’s articles that you are under twenty as well,” said Lady Caroline to Daisy, “which will be excellent for my girls, as this is the first of James’ birthday parties that they will have attended, as he was away in Brazil last year.

“Jaguar!” said Hoxton, pointing at the cat’s head on the wall the other side of the hallway.

“James recalls his travels by the animals he has shot and the women he has copulated with!” laughed Lady Caroline. “Who were those two in Manaós, last year?”  Sisters, I think!”

“Hah!  Ana and Madalena.  Coffee coloured lovelies those!  You’d have enjoyed them, Caroline!” said Hoxton. I stood there trying to look like a man of the world but this casual discussion of other sexual conquests between them was giving me an inkling of what might follow.

“Now, I am afraid that you have missed lunch!”  said Hoxton.

“That is quite alright, your Lordship!” said Daisy.  “I had a large breakfast!”

“Daisy likes a large breakfast!” I added.

“Capital!  Can’t stand a woman who picks at her food!  So here is the plan!  We will have a substantial tea at four.  Ham sandwiches, some of cook’s splendid fruitcake and hot cross buns, as it is Good Friday!”

“I love hot cross buns!” said Daisy.

“We love buns too!” said young Sarah, looking at Daisy’s bust.

“Splendid!” said Hoxton.  “Now, ladies, why don’t you take Daisy away and get her settled in and changed for tea!  Edmund and I will go into the garden and practice some shooting!” Lady Caroline and her daughters whisked Daisy off upstairs and left me with Hoxton who took me through the house and into the formal garden at the rear.  We kept walking, as we discussed Daisy’s article and her appearance at the music hall which Hoxton said he would attend.

“I will need to use your facilities soon!” I said.  In fact my bladder felt like it would burst.

“We are not blessed with the most modern plumbing at Hoxton Hall.  Still pots, bowls, hip baths and ewers I am afraid.  We have a couple of old fashioned commodes in water closets but no flushing toilets I am afraid.  Only got hot water in the scullery.  Keep meaning to get it all brought up to date but always off on a jaunt, don’tchaknow!  Just go up against a tree out here!” he said, unbuttoning himself as he did so.  I quickly followed suit to my utter relief.  “Now, let’s do a bit of target practice out here so you can get the feel for the Winchester!”

“The one you gave me is in Liverpool by now!” I said.

“Got a couple here.  Don’t worry!” he said.  “Good to have you here, Molloy!  Hope you and your lovely lady, I mean ladies, both of them, it appears, have fun!”

“They both seem up for saucy fun, Lord James!” I said, as we strolled into a less formal part of the garden.  Looking down the hill I saw an ornamental lake.

“Capital!” he said

“Who else is due today?” I asked.

“There won’t be many people here tonight.  Just myself, Caroline and her daughters, you and Miss Thompson at present. Got a neighbour coming to balance the numbers between men and women, later. Two more guests are a possible.  Depends on their train connection.  Mrs Challenor, Britten, and Sir Gerald Crozier and his wife will be arriving by car early evening.  The Croziers are a fun couple. Probably me best friends. He is twenty years older than her.  Second time around.  First wife died of fever out in Malaya. Never knew her.  Gather she was rather uninteresting. Can’t say that about Daphne!  She’ll be after you like a dog after a rabbit!  Everyone else arrives tomorrow!” 

We reached an open stretch of grass and coming towards us were a couple of gardeners in tweed jackets, hats and trousers pushing wheelbarrows.  In each barrow was a gun case.

“Ah, right on time!”  said Hoxton.  The gardeners looked up at me as we approached them

“Good Lord, they are women too!” I said.

“”Ross,” Hoxton pointed to a girl with brunette hair, just visible under her hat, “and Debney”.  This girl was a redhead, like the maid, although her hair was perhaps a shade lighter.  Britten would be delighted with both, I knew.

“Ladies!” I said.

“Mr Molloy, sir” they said, in unison.

“Oh!  How did you know my name?” They looked at Hoxton who nodded.  Were they asking for permission to speak?

“We have been reading your articles,” began Ross.

“In the Courier,” added Debney.

“We would love to travel to Brazil and see the plants there!” said Ross.

“Promised to bring ‘em back lots more specimens for me new palm house!” said Hoxton.  Picked up some samples on me last trip and they said it would be nice to have a palm house, so got some chap down from Kew to advise me.

“It is a lovely place, Mr Molloy, sir!” said Ross.

“A little taste of the tropics in Hampshire,” said Debney, the redhead. “You must come and see our plants.  We have lovely orchids in flower at present!” said Debney.  I had no interest in plants but these lovely women, who I thought might be in their late twenties or even early thirties, could have shown me around a sewage farm and I would have been interested.

“I will be sure to do so!” I said, meaning it.  

"What have you been up to today, ladies?" asked Hoxton as the two women  opened the gun cases .

"We had our photograph taken by Mr Smaile!" said Ross.

"In the orangery,"added Debney.  "He asked us to position some plants to act as a background for his photographs.

"We took him some umbrella plants," said Ross.

"Cyperus alternifolius," said Debney.  

"Then he took our photographs," added Ross.

"Naked, of course!"  said Debney.

"Apart from some flowers in our hair!" added Debney.

"Splendid!"  said Hoxton.  "Looking forward to seeing those!"

"His boy will be printing them today.  He is in the cellar, developing them," said Ross.

"Perhaps Mr Molloy might pose with us!" suggested Debney.

"Cheeky as ever, Debney!" laughed Hoxton.

"We could weave him a little flower garland to put around his..." she looked at my groin., "...head!"  Hoxton laughed and even I smiled.  Debney gave me a smouldering look.  Fortunately, Hoxton took me through loading the rifle.

“Daisy knows how to use a Winchester!” I said.  I told Hoxton about her familiarity with the weapon at Smaile’s.

“Perhaps she should join the expedition!” said Hoxton.  I said that was what Smaile and Edith had said.

“At least she will be coming with us on the liner!  That should make our voyage more enjoyable, what?” said Hoxton.  My voyage more enjoyable, not yours, I thought. “Caroline and the girls are coming with us as far as Madeira, so Daisy can have some friends on board, while we talk to old Challenor about the expedition.  He is being remarkably evasive about exactly where we are going!  Now let’s shoot some dinosaurs!”  Hoxton pointed to where a series of clay flower pots had been set up on a ruined wall. “Right oh!  Open fire on the beast!”

“After you, Lord Hoxton!” I said.

“I know how to shoot Molloy.  It’s you who needs the practice!” laughed Hoxton.  I blushed and looked at the gardeners who were stood slightly behind us, with their barrows, watching me keenly.

“It’s difficult with people watching me!” I muttered taking careful aim.

“Well you may be being watched by Challenor or Marguerite in Brazil!  Just worry about you and your target!” said Hoxton.   “You need to defend your fellow expedition members.  This great dinosaur is charging us, his jaws slavering.  How will you protect Marguerite?” he indicated Debney who smiled at me again.

“Oh dear!”  I said.  What if I really was the only thing between a prehistoric creature and Marguerite?  Would I be up to the job?  I took careful aim and pulled the trigger.  The gun slammed into my shoulder and the line of unbroken pots stood intact, laughing at me.

“Oh no!  Now I  will be raped!” said Debney, to my shame.

“It’s a dinosaur, Debney!” laughed Hoxton.

“Sorry, your Lordship, I was thinking about something else!” she said.  Ross sniggered.

“Squeeze the trigger gently. Don’t jerk at it!” said Hoxton.  “Once you have fired keep your rifle trained on the target.  You pulled the gun down, the second you pulled the trigger!”

I tried again and a pot shattered, gratifyingly.  The women cheered.  I felt much better.

“Hooray!  I am saved!” said Debney.  “How can I ever thank you?” Ross sniggered again. 

“Sorry about these two!” said Hoxton. “They are cheeky but experts.  Got degrees in botany from Edinburgh University.  Far cleverer than me!  Got ‘em from the Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh, where they worked for several years, disguised as men.

“Really?” I said looking at them.  “They look nothing like men!  They are far too attractive!”

“We wore false mustaches!” said Ross, the brunette.  I couldn’t imagine it.

“Another dinosaur has appeared!” said Hoxton.  I was more relaxed and destroyed the next pot.  Hoxton made us walk thirty yards away from the target and I still hit them.

 “Well Molloy, you can hit a stationary target rather well!” He sounded surprised. “Despite the distractions of me gardners!” Ross had bent down to pick up a dead twig from the ground and her short tweed jacket rode up, to give a lovely view of her bottom, snug in its close-fitting trousers.  

“Yes she has, hasn’t she?” said Debney.  I blushed again. It was a shame, I thought, that women didn’t wear trousers.  I was now looking forward to seeing Marguerite in hers, more than ever.

“What I really need is your advice on where to target a large creature advancing upon me.  Head?  Chest?  Wait until it is close or open fire at a distance?” I asked him.  “A pot isn’t going to tear my leg off if I don’t hit it!”

“Well different animals need dealing with differently.  If I am after a trophy for the wall I won’t shoot at the head but if I need to down something quickly, because it is attacking, then right between the eyes is the place to go for. Don’t worry about opening fire at a distance, provided you think you can hit it and aren’t just wasting ammunition. When defending yourself it’s not like hunting where you are worrying about scaring the game. Giving ourselves multiple chances to down it is wise.  Trouble is that Challenor says we don’t know much about the real anatomy of dinosaurs.  In most cases we don’t even have a full skeleton, just fragments.  I gather they had small brains and thick skulls, many of them, so the key is to not get near anything that looks dangerous.  Stay downwind and out of sight until we can assess the buggers!  Now, I am going to get the girls to chuck some pots in the air and see if you can hit them in flight!”  He gave me a demonstration first, with Ross tossing some large bits of broken pot into the air. After a far less successful series of attempts at hitting the flying pots, although I did manage one, we put the guns back in their cases and headed back to the house while Ross and Debney collected the shards of pottery scattered across the grass.

“Are all your staff women?” I asked, turning to take a last look at them, only to catch the redhead, Debney, looking back at me and giving me a smile.

“Yes.  Can’t see the point of employing men when I can have lovely girls doing the same job just as well!  I’ll be in trouble for making a mess in the garden again, though!” said Hoxton.  “Sometimes I get the feeling that it is really Ross and Debney who run the place and I am just allowed here on sufferance.  Both tribades, of course.  Live as a couple!”

“Oh!” I said, disappointed.  I had been thinking of sloping off to the palm house in the not too distant future. “Will any of your staff be, er, assisting at your birthday?” I asked, as we entered the garden entrance and into the small, white-tiled boot room.  I waited while Hoxton removed his boots and put some shoes on.  I carefully wiped my feet on the mat but the grass had not been as muddy as I expected.

“Do they get naked and join in, do you mean?  Not on the whole. They largely remain clothed, albeit in an abbreviated manner, some of them and attend to us in the normal way.  They do have to be broadminded given what they see but we have never had any problems or unpleasant incidents.  We did have old Ventnor getting one of Lady Murchison’s maids in a delicate situation last time!”

“Lady Ventnor mentioned it to me!  She seems to know what he gets up to!” I said.  Hoxton laughed.

“Murchison’s maid was a stunning creature.  Not unlike your Daisy in many aspects!  Soft, voluptuous and beguiling.” he said.  That was something I did not wish to hear.  “They sent her up to their Scottish estate where she met and married the gamekeeper before the crucial day. Both delighted with the baby!  Happy ending all round, what?  A couple of me younger girls have been known to enter in to the spirit of things. Or rather some of the other guests enter into the spirit of the maids. Young Ruby, especially!” said Hoxton tying his shoelaces.  My heart leapt at this latter piece of information.  I had been very struck by young Ruby.  And Sutton, the butler.  And Ross and Debney, the gardeners.  Oh dear!  “Course some of the guests bring their own maids too, like the Murchisons.  Need ‘em, to help out on the day.  Too much to do for my small staff. But the Babylon girls help out too and we always put on a good show!  Now, let’s find the ladies and have some tea!”







“Hello Edmund!” said Daisy, descending the stairs arm in arm with Lady Caroline’s daughters, Sarah and Emily.  “Did you have a nice piddle behind that tree?”  She had something under her arm which looked like a large envelope.

“We saw you!” said Emily.

“Couldn’t see you actually doing it though, sadly!” said her younger sister, Sarah.  “Couldn’t see your golden piss actually streaming out of your prick!”

“We just imagined it, although Daisy tells us she is quite familiar with the process!” said Emily. 

“I am afraid that my daughters have found a partner in crime, Edmund!” said Lady Caroline, descending the stairs behind them.  “It was all I could do to stop the three of them hopping into bed in order to get to know each other better, there and then!”

“We are going to bathe each other before dinner, though!” said Emily.

“Hip bath only I am afraid, Miss Thompson.  No proper plumbing here yet!” said Hoxton.

“As long as the water isn’t cold. Lord Hoxton, I really don’t mind!” said Daisy, breaking away from the girls to give me a kiss.

“Oh, we are so looking forward to watching you two do it!” said Emily.

“Are you?” I asked.

“Yes!  We have only seen Lord James take on each other and mummy!  We are really looking forward to seeing another couple do it.  You can learn so much! Isn’t that right mummy?”

“It is indeed, my darlings!  Now let’s have some tea!”

We went into a rather austere drawing room where Sutton served us hot cross buns dripping with butter, sandwiches and presented a magnificent fruitcake. As we drank tea and Daisy and the girls demolished the hot cross buns, there was much admiration for Daisy’s article and, in particular, her photograph.  Lady Caroline explained that Smaile had been photographing them that morning.

“Naked, on the tiger skin rug in the study!” said Emily.

“There was no fire though, James.  It was as cold and nasty as day old shit!” said Sarah.

“Now, now, darling, just because your mummy fought her way up from the gutter doesn’t mean that you should still sound like you belong there!” said Lady Caroline “I’m not a proper lady,” said Lady Caroline to Daisy.  “More an improper one!”  She laughed.

“Sounds like the best sort!” said Daisy.  “I had a tough start in life myself!”

“And what about you Mr Molloy?” asked Sarah.

“Do you come from a croft with a turf roof, mud floor and pigs living in the drawing room?” asked Emily.  “Or are crofts Scottish?”

“I am afraid my family are solidly middle class. We live in a smart house on St Stephen’s Green. Father is a doctor.  Very disappointed his son went to art school and then became a journalist!”  I replied, tickled by the idea of a drawing room in a crofter’s cottage.

“Have they been in touch since your recent fame?” asked Lady Caroline.

“Yes.  They are coming to Liverpool to see me off.”  I could see from her last letter where my mother’s tears had dropped onto the paper.  It sent a shiver of anxiety through me, as I thought about the reality of what we were embarking upon.  “My mother sent me some socks for the jungle and reminded me not to associate with loose women in London,” I said.

“Oh dear!” said Daisy.  “I fear she is not going to be very impressed with me!”

“I am sure she will adore you!” I lied.  What would they think of Daisy? My father would probably take to her, though.   He had an eye for the women and a disproportionate number of female patients, of which my mother was seemingly unaware. I suddenly wondered, for the first time, whether his manhood was of similar proportions to mine.

“Edmund, I was very impressed with your drawings of Lady Caroline and her daughters,” said Daisy.  “I especially liked the ones of them frig... I mean, well, you know...”

“You are quite allowed to say ‘frigging’ in this house, Miss Thompson!” said Hoxton.  Daisy smiled at him.

“Do you frig, Daisy?” asked Emily.  “Some women, don’t, James says!”

We can’t keep our fingers off our parts!” said Sarah, looking directly at me.  “When we have something new to stimulate our imaginations we are at it all the time!”

“I am the same!” said Daisy, grinning at me.  “When I first met Edmund, in a hotel lobby a few weeks ago, I went straight home and set to.  Didn’t even take my clothes off.  Just dropped on my bed, spread my legs and slipped my hand inside my drawers!”

Daisy!” I said.

“Seems Daisy has got the hang of the weekend better than you, Molloy!” said Hoxton. “All arousing talk is encouraged!”

“And arousing action!” added Lady Caroline.

“When is your actual birthday, Lord Hoxton?” I asked, trying to get the subject off sexual matters.  I was alarmed at the speed at which Daisy had, indeed, ‘got the hang of the weekend’.

“Sunday.  Easter day! We will no doubt have a little moment at midnight Saturday,” he said.

“I have a present for you!” said Daisy.  “From Edmund and I!”  I didn’t know about that, I thought. “We will give it to you after tea!”

“How very kind!” said Hoxton.  "I will look forward to it.  As you can see we have some of cook’s special fruitcake. If you have room for it!” Daisy was stuffing another hot cross bun.

“I do eat a lot!” she admitted.  “Gives me energy!  I’m an energetic girl!”

“Splendid!” Hoxton leered at her and Daisy raised an eyebrow back. “You missed out on cook’s fruitcake before, Molloy, you were so keen to get back to the open arms of Mrs Challenor!” said Hoxton.

“Not really her open arms, so much,” said Daisy. The others laughed and I could feel myself going red again.

“You are going to be a great asset to this weekend, Miss Thompson!” said Lord Hoxton.  I hoped not.

 “Did you shoot any dinosaurs?” Daisy asked me.

“They had cunningly disguised themselves as flower pots,” I said.

“I think Edmund will be able to look after himself.  He is not a bad shot at all,” said Hoxton, leaning across to kiss Lady Caroline. “You taste like cake!”

“How, strange.  I thought I tasted like potted shrimp!” she replied. 

“And what have you ladies been up to?”  I asked.

“Well, we just changed our clothes.  In the same room” said Lady Caroline.  “Everything off! You both missed out!”

“You should have been there, Edmund,” said Daisy.  “You would have enjoyed it.  So many soft thighs, heaving bosoms and full, firm bottoms!”

“We did rub against each other quite a lot!” admitted Lady Caroline.  “Especially the girls!”

“I am glad to see you getting into the spirit of things, Miss Thompson!” said Hoxton, accepting another cup of tea from Sutton, the lady butler. She held up the pot to me, questioningly but I shook my head.  She smiled that lovely smile again. We talked about the neighbour who was coming to dinner that evening.  Hoxton explained that, of course, there had been no birthday celebration there last year and the previous years the man had been abroad, although he had attended Hoxton’s first party some seven years ago.  “Course, it is all a much larger production now, thanks to Sutton and the girls.  They have really made it into a masquerade!”

“Are there actually masks?” I asked.

“Yes, indeed.  Not tonight but tomorrow.  Most people know each other but the masks do seem to encourage more forward behaviour, early on!” said Hoxton.

“Edith is keen on dancing!” said Daisy, taking a ham sandwich.

“Ah, yes, we have that in the ballroom at the back of the house.  Everyone is naked, apart from their masks, for that, of course!” said Hoxton.

“Doing the waltz is so much more entertaining when you have a nice fat cock pressed up against your belly,” said Lady Caroline.

“I’m not sure what Edith will think about that!” I said.

I know!  She’ll love it!” said Daisy.

“It sounds like the redoubtable Mrs Challenor will be an excellent addition to the weekend, too!” said Hoxton.  “I do confess to looking forward to seeing her dressed in just a mask!”

“You will be impressed!” said Daisy.  Hoxton looked at me. I nodded.

“Of course, given I will be travelling with Professor Challenor on this expedition I have vowed not to touch her!” said Hoxton.

“Unlike Edmund!” laughed Daisy.  I blushed.

“Daisy is travelling on the expedition too,” I reminded Lord Hoxton.

“But I am not part of the expedition.  There is a crucial difference!” said Daisy.

“So there is,” said Hoxton.

“No there isn’t,” I said.

“So, do I gather that you, Daisy, Edmund and Mrs Challenor are in some sort of ménage à trois?” asked Lady Caroline.

“Well, initially it was just Edith and Edmund, as she likes to take a younger lover, occasionally.  Then I accidentally joined in but now she has indicated that she wants a new, exclusive lover, so has let me keep Edmund, so to speak!”

“How did you ‘accidentally’ join in?” asked Emily.  Daisy laughed.  I gave her a warning look but she wrinkled her nose at me dismissively.

“I went back to the hotel room in the Euston Hotel, where our expedition headquarters is, as I had forgotten my keys, and found Edith on her knees in front of Edmund, sucking his cock!”  Daisy looked at me triumphantly, as if to say, don’t try and stop me saying anything.

“I’m sorry,” said Sarah.  “I really can’t imagine the scene.  Perhaps we could recreate it.  I could be Mrs Challenor!” Daisy giggled.

“And that led to your ménage à trois?” asked Emily.

“Yes!  Immediately!  Edith had me help take on Edmund and then it became clear that she wanted to have me too!” said Daisy.

“Were you shocked?” asked Lady Caroline.

“Surprised but not shocked.  I enjoy lying with women!” said Daisy.

“Excellent!” said Sarah.

“We are all the same!” said Lady Caroline.

“Do you like kissing, Daisy?” asked Sarah.

“Of course!  Who doesn’t?”replied Daisy.

“James is not very interested in it!” observed Lady Caroline.

“I kissed you just a few minutes ago!” protested Hoxton.

“Yes.  You peck, in a sort of marking possessions way but you don’t really kiss,” said Lady Caroline.

“I confess, I find that wet, sloppy kissing rather unmanly!” he said.  “Kissing is really for gels!”


“Girls like us,” said Sarah, leaning towards Daisy, who was sat next to her.  Daisy leant forward too and they slipped into a tender kiss.  Sarah put her hand behind Daisy’s neck and slid her tongue into her mouth.  Daisy glanced at me and kept kissing Sarah, who had slipped a hand onto Daisy’s breast. After what seemed like an age they broke apart.

“Mmm!” said Daisy.

“You are a superb kisser, Daisy!” said Sarah.

“Nothing like watching two gels kiss each other for the first time,” said Hoxton.  “Finest feeling on earth!  Other than downing a lion with a Masai spear in the Serengeti!  Perhaps I should reevaluate my position on kissing!” he laughed.

“Looks like your todger already has!” said Lady Caroline patting his groin.  Hoxton grinned.

“Now I think it is time to present Lord Hoxton with his birthday present!” said Daisy.  My heart was pounding.  Was she about to do something inappropriate? Was she now going to kiss him?  She reached down next to her chair and pulled up the flat envelope which was tied with a blue ribbon.  “It is not much but at least Emily made it look a little nicer in the presentation.”

Hoxton stood up and took the envelope from her.  “That is very kind!  Shall I open it now or on my birthday?”

“Now, I think!” said Lady Caroline.  Hoxton carefully undid the bow and opened the envelope.  I was surprised by the delicacy of his approach as I thought he would be more of a rip it apart type.  He pulled out a piece of thick card and smiled broadly. He flipped the card in his fingers and showed me the photograph of a naked Daisy.  It was the one of her in the same position as the shot in the Courier but this time, of course, quite naked, displaying her round bottom, cute little dimples and a hint of the side of one breast.

“This is very special, Miss Thompson,” said an obviously delighted Hoxton.

“Daisy, please!” she answered as she stood up and kissed him on the lips, for just a second longer than I thought was acceptable. “Lady Caroline said that you particularly appreciate your ladies’ rear aspects, so we chose this one especially for you!”   She hadn’t consulted me but it was an inspired choice.  Hoxton seemed genuinely touched.

“Sutton, see if I have an old photograph somewhere whose frame will fit this picture,” said Hoxton, looking at the picture closely.  “I am minded to display it in the entrance hall next to the visitors book, for when my other guests arrive.  What a coup to have a naked version of the most talked about photograph in Britain!”

“I don’t think it is, really!” said Daisy.

“You would not believe the number of telephone calls I have had from friends this morning asking if I knew you,” said Hoxton.  “Some asking if you might be persuaded to come this weekend, given I know Molloy.  Many will be here tomorrow!  I am afraid you must be prepared to find yourself the centre of attention, Daisy!”

“Goodness me!” said Daisy looking pleased, to my annoyance.

“You will have to get used to the fact that Daisy will be the cause of many rampant cocks and wet cunts tomorrow!” said Lady Caroline.

“Mummy, how come you can say cunts but I cannot say shit!” asked Sarah.

“Because I am not a lady and you two are,” answered her mother.  “Do as I say, not do as I do!”

“I think this weekend we should be able to say whatever we fucking want!” said Sarah, in her impeccable accent.

“I give up! I really do!” said Lady Caroline, smiling nonetheless.  “All that money spent at Roedean.  Wasted!”

“Well we have left school, now!” said Sarah.

“Sarah is just showing off and using bad language because she thinks it makes her look older," said Emily.  “Which it doesn’t!  Perhaps Lord Hoxton should spank her for being so naughty!” suggested Emily.  “So profane!”

“Now there is an idea but I really can’t bring meself to punish someone who has not really done anything wrong,” said Hoxton.  “It offends me sense of fair play!”  There was a sudden crash as Sarah dropped her teacup onto the marble table, which held the tea tray.  

“Oh shit!” she said, looking at the broken pieces of china, the pool of tea dripping off the edge of the table onto the carpet.


“Sarah.  Have you just deliberately dropped one of me hundred and fifty year old pieces of family porcelain?” said Hoxton.

“What a bad person I am!” she said.

“You actually are, you naughty girl!” said Hoxton, frowning.

“Sarah!  Really!” said Lady Caroline.

“Spank her!  Spank the bitch!” said Emily.

“Caroline?” asked Hoxton.  In reply, Lady Caroline grabbed her daughter’s wrists and pulled her off her chair so that she was kneeling in front of her mother on the floor.

“Skirts, please, Emily!” said Lady Caroline.  Emily pulled up  Sarah’s skirts, with Sarah helpfully lifting her knees up to help the process, and flipped them around her waist.

Hoxton undid the pink bow at the rear of Sarah’s drawers and pulled them down, revealing her ivory bottom.

“Oh!” said Daisy, leaning forward.  “Excellent!”

Hoxton didn’t hesitate and smacked her bottom so hard it quivered like a blancmange that has just been set down upon the table.

“Shit!” cried Sarah.

“Again for bad language!” said her mother. Hoxton raised his hand again and brought it down hard.

“Oooh!” cried an excited looking Daisy. “A pink mark!”  There was indeed a pink patch on Sarah’s creamy posterior.

“Fuck!” said Sarah.

“Again!” said Lady Caroline.  Another firm slap followed.

“Fucking bastard!” said Sarah.

“Ten more and then ten from myself I think!” said Lady Caroline.

“She needs more than that!” said Hoxton. “Sutton do you think you might fetch a riding whip?” said Hoxton. “Breaking me teacup, indeed!”

“Of course, your Lordship,” she replied scuttling out.

“I think that, perhaps, we should tie her to something!” said Emily.

“Oh! Yes please!” said Sarah.

“Emily why don’t you remove those curtain ties over there and bring them here!” said Hoxton.

“Of course!” said Emily, grinning, and trotted over to the large, leaded windows where she began to remove the green silk ropes from the long drapes.  She returned with four in her hands.

“Should we leave?” I asked, wanting to and not wanting to at the same time.  I caught Hoxton’s eye and he winked at me.

“No!  I need a witness in case my cruel mother and her horrid lover kill me!   Only you and The Courier can fight for justice in my memory, Edmund!” cried Sarah.

“Over the footstool, I think!” said Lady Caroline, pulling her daughter’s drawers off completely.  Sarah was laid face down, her skirts up around her waist, lengthwise on the red and white striped rectangular footstool.  Hoxton started to tie her upper arms to the legs of the stool.

“Would you like some help, Lord Hoxton!” asked Daisy.  “I have some facility with knots!” 

“That is for sure!” I agreed.  Lady Caroline looked at me with interest.

“What treachery!” said Sarah, looking back at Daisy.  “You are a fucking cunt, Daisy!”  Daisy, having rapidly tied Sarah’s thighs to the other legs of the stool, kissed Sarah’s bottom.

“How dare you speak to one of his Lordships special guests like that!” said Lady Caroline.  “First strike to you, I think, Daisy!”

Sarah’s thighs were spread upon the footstool, tied to the legs by her upper arms and thighs. Her, now, rather pink cheeks, parted and her fleshy sex was clearly visible through the black curly hairs at the apex of her thighs.  She was wearing pretty white stockings with pink garters that framed her bare nether regions most effectively.

“You know your knots, Daisy!” said Hoxton, tugging at one of Sarah’s bonds on her leg.

“It’s not the first time I have tied up a lady for a gentleman to chastise!” she answered. What was this latest admission from Daisy?

Sarah wriggled on the stool and cursed us using language that would make even Edith blush.  She was clearly aroused, her pink parts glistening with her own juices.

Sutton returned with the horse whip and gave it to Hoxton.  The butler looked completely unconcerned as regards the tableau presented before us.

“Daisy, would you begin the process for us?”  Surely she wouldn’t?  Daisy took the riding crop from Hoxton and flexed it, as she gazed at Sarah’s sumptuous bottom.  She looked at Lady Caroline.

“Go ahead, dear!  She deserves it!”

“I am a bad person and must be punished!” said Sarah.

“You are!” said her sister. “Daisy will warm up your arse and then James will flay the flesh off you!”  Daisy stepped behind Sarah and looked at her carefully.  She extended the riding whip and gently ran the leather loop, at one end, up between Sarah’s spread labia.  Sarah moaned.  Daisy then tickled the girl’s anus with it. 

“You have a lovely bottom!” said Daisy.  “So round and soft and plump!  It seems a shame to beat you. What I really want to do is kneel behind you, run my tongue up your crack and lick your arsehole!"

“Yes, please!” said Sarah.

“But I’m not going to!” said Daisy.  She took three paces back, pulled her hand right behind her head and approached Sarah at the run, before giving Sarah’s bottom a mighty blow.

“Owwwww!” screamed Sarah. 

“I think we may be in the presence of an expert!” said Lady Caroline.  “Do continue, dear!  At least ten strokes!”   Daisy, to my utter amazement, laid into Sarah as if she was getting revenge on a hated school bully, not dealing with a girl she had been sensuously kissing not long before.

“Fuck ME!” screamed Sarah as Daisy’s blows left red marks on her quivering bottom. Sarah squirmed and Daisy thrashed her with all her might.  After the tenth stroke, Daisy stood there, panting, her eyes bright with arousal, her lips parted.

“I’ve just come!” gasped Sarah, milky liquid flowing from her engorged parts.  “That was just excellent!

“I’m not far off myself!” said Daisy.  “Brings the memories back!”

“And now your turn, James.  Spare the rod, spoil the child!” said Lady Caroline.

“Indeed!”  said Hoxton.  “Just what me father used to say to me!”  He took his jacket and waistcoat off and handed them to Sutton.

“Now you’re for it!” said Emily, with delight.

“Owwww!” screamed Sarah as Hoxton lashed her.  Hoxton didn’t seem to be holding back at all, either.  This was not a playful game but a full on flogging.  I cannot say that I found it at all arousing and winced at every blow.  About halfway through Hoxton’s assault, Sarah grunted and said “Oh, I’m coming again!” Hoxton hit her again.  A jet of piss shot out horizontally from her sex and soaked the rug.

“Have you just urinated on me Axminster?” asked Hoxton.  In reply, she let loose another squirt.

“You dirty, dirty little whore!” said Emily. “Ravish her!” she added. “Rape her!”

“Right!  With your permission, Lady Caroline!” said Hoxton, dropping the whip and unbuttoning his trousers.  Lady Caroline nodded and smiled.  “Now might be the time to leave, Daisy!” said Hoxton.

“Not likely!  This is just the sort of thing I came down here to...oh!” she gasped as Hoxton freed his erection from his trousers.  I suspected he had been in such a state for much of the punishment.  “Goodness!” said Daisy, staring at Hoxton’s long, tapering phallus in fascination, as he pulled off his trousers and drawers and handed them to Sutton.

“Don’t want to get piss on me new tweeds!” he said, kneeling behind Sarah.

“Up the arse, I think!” said Lady Caroline, pulling her daughter’s cheeks apart to reveal her prominent anal ring, which was framed by tufts of black hair.  Emily took hold of Hoxton’s length and pressed his tip against her sister’s arsehole.  Daisy had moved so she could get a better view.  I took a couple of steps back, wanting, I suppose, to distance myself from the scene.  I had imagined any sexual activity that would take place at Hoxton’s to be like we had experienced at the Babylon Exploration Society; languid sensuality, not this assault.

“A dry one!  This is literally going to hurt like buggery!” said Emily, laughing.

“Hunh!” growled Hoxton and thrust his considerable length up into Sarah’s rectum in one movement

“Christ alive!” said Daisy, wincing.  “That must hurt!”

“Ooooh!” sighed Sarah.

“Oh dear!” said Sutton.

“Do her!” cried Emily. “Bugger her blue!”

“Take it, my darling!” said Lady Caroline, stroking her daughters cheek.  Sarah grinned at her, proudly, like a child who had demonstrated a new trick.

I just watched open mouthed as Lord James Hoxton buggered the young girl in front of her mother and sister.  Sarah was wriggling and grinding her hips on the footstool and cursing, filthily.

“That’s it!” said Hoxton, after a minute or two, slamming home one last time and staying motionless, his hands gripping Sarah’s hips.

“Oh!” sighed Daisy.  “Ejaculation!”

“Exactly, dear Daisy!” said Hoxton.

“Pumping your spunk into her arse!  Squirt, squirt, squirt!” said Daisy. 

“I’m so glad I invited you to my birthday!” said Hoxton, withdrawing his long member slowly from the grip of Sarah’s rectum.  A drop of pearlescent spunk dripped from his tip onto the rug.  Emily immediately knelt down and sucked Hoxton’s slimy cock into her mouth.

“Mmmm!” said Emily, gamahuching him, noisily.

“One of the finest cocks in England!” sighed Lady Caroline.

“You haven’t seen Edmund’s!” said Daisy, looking at me and grinning.

“Not yet!” said Lady Caroline.

I want to see it!  I want to feel it!  Right up me!” said Sarah, looking at me.

 “I say, Molloy why don’t you do her as well!” said Hoxton.  “She has a superbly tight arsehole!”

“I don’t think so!” I said, very conscious of her age.

“Please, Mr Molloy!  I really want it!” pleaded Sarah.

“You are under age, Sarah!” I said.

“Only by ten days!  What difference does it make?” said Sarah,  “Please!”  She flexed her anus and a dribble of Hoxton’s spunk trickled out.  Age apart, that put me right off the prospect.

I’m not under age!” said Emily, hopefully.

I’ll do you, Sarah!” said Daisy.  She knelt next to Sarah, avoiding the damp patch on the carpet, and started to finger Sarah’s sex.  After a few seconds, she pressed her thumb into Sarah’s anus and began to thrust her digits into both the girl’s orifices.

“Capital!” said Hoxton.

“Well done, dear!” said Lady Caroline.  Emily just sat on the carpet, pulled up her skirts and put her hand inside her divided drawers.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” cried Sarah.  “So rough!”

“You like it rough, don’t you, you filthy girl!” said Daisy, kissing Sarah’s bottom.

“I do! I do! Uh! Uh! Uh!  I’m a fucking little slut!” gasped Sarah, apparently spending for a third time.  Daisy carefully extracted her digits from Sarah’s orifices and licked them.

“Is the whole weekend going to be like this?” I asked Hoxton, utterly shocked by the sudden depravity.

“Oh, this is nothing!” said Lady Caroline.


“Terrific!” said Daisy.

5 comments:

  1. Have enjoyed "The Lust World" immensely thus far. Very glad to see that you are continuing after having Venus Observations removed. Must say chapters 19 & 20 not my favorite but looking forward to the rest of Lord Hoxton's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also if you want them I've got Lust World chapter notes 1 - 15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have the chapternoites agan! agenttriplep AT YAHOO DOT CO DOT UK

      Delete
  3. Minor point: wouldn't Hoxton have called it Spitzbergen rather than Savalbard back in 1912 (especially as Svalbard is not actually the name of "an island")?

    Of rather more import (at least to me), I didn't really enjoy the latter part of this chapter as its getting too close to BDSM for my taste; a little bondage is okay but I don't enjoy anything that tends to violence towards women (even when the women are shown as enjoying it). However, you are no doubt, at least in part, pastiching Edwardian and Victorian erotica as well as early 20th century adventure stories and this definitely reflects the contents of such works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on the Spitsbergen point. The name changed in 1920.

    I do not enjoy the BDSM scenes in many Victorian or Edwardian novels either - I read one recently which was quite nasty but I had to have one as a nod to these works. It also presages a crucial plot point for a future episode. Also, my friend, who this piece was originally intended for, does like them!

    ReplyDelete