Saturday 2 September 2017

Chapter 16: “What a delightfully attentive girl you are, Daisy!”



A washstand


Edmund Molloy, a journalist due to accompany Professor Challenor's expedition to a lost plateau in South America, has been having an affair with the professor's wife, Edith.  The new expedition clerk, Daisy Thompson, has caught Molloy and Edith engaged in an intimate act.  Edith suggests to Daisy that the three of them proceed together.



In truth, when Edith had first indicated that she wanted to lure Daisy into our sexual games, I never dreamt that it would, in fact, actually ever happen.  Well, of course, I did dream about it, frigging furiously as my imagination worked to its utmost but, following my discussion with Britten, I knew it was just that; a dream.  Now, however, I found myself lying on some blankets on the floor of a bedroom of the Euston Hotel, supporting myself on my elbows watching as Edith Challenor and Daisy Thompson, a girl half her age, gorged themselves on my throbbing manhood. 

“Schlurph!” went Daisy, as she pulled her head off my knob, thick gobs of saliva pouring from her mouth and running down my shaft to soak my balls. 

“Hmblm!” went Edith, as Daisy held my cock upright and Edith enveloped my slick glans with her mouth.  They had been passing me between themselves, like a shared stick of rock on Brighton Pier, as they knelt each side of my hips and I watched them with delighted disbelief.  Daisy had shown no sense of embarrassment or tentativeness at the beginning of our joint exploration of pleasure.  She could not keep her delicate hand off my manhood; gently rubbing it whilst Edith caressed me and kissed me upon the mouth.  I lay on the blanket as these two gorgeous creatures positively worshipped my body.  My only concern being that I might spend prematurely and spoil my enjoyment, although not theirs.  It soon became apparent that if I were not there the two women would have an intimate episode with each other.

It was Daisy who initiated the first kiss with Edith, holding her chin and kissing her tenderly.  I watched as Edith got patently aroused by this and responded enthusiastically, their two mouths clamped together, their tongues working furiously.  Daisy, placed a hand on Edith’s breast and squeezed gently.  Edith reciprocated.  For a moment I was forgotten as the two women paid attention to each other’s breasts.  I did think it amusing that Edith had shown such determination to seduce Daisy whereas, in fact, from where I lay between them, it seemed to be Diasy who was very much taking the lead, confidently moving her hands over Edith's lush body.

 “Lovely titties, Mrs C!” said Daisy, pulling at Edith’s erect nipples. “My cousin didn’t have much up top!  Such fun to play with yours!" 

“Yours are gorgeous too!” said Edith. I watched in delight as these two lovely women kissed and caressed each other. Daisy dipped her head down and started to lick one of Edith’s nipples. “Ooh Daisy!” said Edith. 

“Mmm!” said Daisy. I reached down and stroked her soft flank.  She glanced at me, her eyes twinkling naughtily.  Yes, it was very clear who was in charge.

Now however, some minutes later, they were both orally attending to my manhood. They began to alternate a few bobbing movements on my cock, then one would pull off me and they would kiss each other, wetly, and pass the baton, so to speak, to the other.  In the interim passages, when they were kissing each other, both had their slender hands enveloping my manhood and gently rubbing it up and down. As if a reminder that I was still there and their absorbtion in each other had not become total.  

“And now, Daisy, with your permission I am going to fuck him!” said Edith. Daisy looked up at me and licked her lips.

 “Really?  You are actually going to do it in front of me?"  Daisy looked excited rather than alarmed by the prospect.  “How terrific!”

“Unless you do not wish to observe Edmund’s magnificent, curved cock thrusting into my sopping cunt!” said Edith.

"No permission needed on my part, Mrs C!  Do please fuck away!” laughed Daisy. 

“I shall proceed with all despatch, then!” said Edith. “Now, if you would be so kind as to hold him in a vertical position,” said Edith. “I would suggest you kneel between his knees.” Daisy did so, as I spread my legs to allow her access. I closed my legs again slightly so I could enjoy the feeling of her naked thighs against my skin.  Just this contact, if it were even possible, seemed to send even more blood coursing into my throbbing manhood.  Edith stood astride my hips and then squatted down. I could not see Daisy, just her delicate fingers grasping my member, between Edith’s thighs. Gently, Edith settled upon me, my cock held erect by Daisy’s soft hand.  Edith was sopping wet and burning hot, her juices already running down my column and leaving wet trails even while only my knob was inside her. 

“Bloody hell!” said Daisy, removing her hand as Edith settled down upon me completley, our intimate hair enmeshed. “How on earth do you take that?” 

“My husband, while not quite as long as Edmund has similar girth!” said Edith. She looked down at me and winked.  I cupped her breasts and squeezed. “Also, we have had some practice of late!” she laughed and Daisy giggled.

“Ooh he is right up your cunny, Mrs C. You are all pink and stretched!” Edith lifted herself up and I watched, fascinated as ever, as my slick member emerged, once more, from her hot pocket.  “Oh my God!  Look at it!” squealed Daisy. 

“Somewhat difficult from this angle, Daisy!” said Edith. 

“I have a most pleasing view, however!” I observed. 

“Where? Let me see!” said Daisy, appearing from behind Edith. She knelt next to me and rested her head on my belly. “Out it comes and in it goes!” she said. She turned her head to look at me and gave me a smile before resuming her observations. “So much cream coming out of you, Mrs C! Thick and white!” Daisy moved her head down and I felt her tongue on my shaft as she lapped up Edith’s juices.  Edith stroked the back of Daisy’s neck. 

“What a delightfully attentive girl you are, Daisy!” said Edith. 

“You taste, lovely, Mrs C. Like oysters!” 

“How amusing, I was discussing with Edmund the other day that that was what you would taste like!  Do you like oysters, Daisy?” 

“Very much, Mrs C. Always thought they were a bit, well, cunty!” 

“Oh!” said Edith. “Do that again!” I could here Daisy’s tongue lapping away. She then pulled her head back and gave me a wet kiss which tasted of Edith’s cunny. Edith renewed her up and down movements and increased her speed so that her breasts began that delightful unfettered bouncing that I enjoyed watching so much. Daisy watched the whole penetrative process with fascination. 

“Fucking!” she sighed. “The best thing in all the world!” I tentatively stroked Daisy's haunch as she knelt next to my chest. I was desperate to explore her outrageously constructed body but this situation had come along so quickly I felt somewhat left behind.  The two women's shared intimacy had developed in a matter of minutes.  I thought of how nervous I was with Hoshimi that first time but this was even more of a difficult and complex situation.  I thoroughly enjoyed my intimate time with Edith but Daisy was such an appealing girl that I would have happily pursued her for years on the mere slight possibility of just seeing her naked or stroking her bare skin.  Yet, only a week or so after we had first met, here she was, kneeling naked next to my chest, her hand between her legs, gently frigging herself.

“OOOoooh!” said Edith, after some minutes and I felt her loins flood as she settled down on me and stopped moving. 

“Ah!” I grunted and started to spend inside her with some force. 

"have you just come inside her?" asked Daisy, who still had her fingers in her crotch.

"Indeed so!" I said.

"Terrific!" said Daisy.

We all stayed immobile for a minute or two. Edith’s breathing returning to normal. Edith extended a leg to stretch it. 

“This squatting position does enable delightfully rapid bouncing but it is somewhat hard on the knees of one who will not see forty again!” said Edith. She laughed and extended the other leg so that she was now sitting upon me. Daisy wriggled out of the way.  She leant forward and kissed Edith’s thigh. 

“You’d never know your age to look sat you, Mrs C,” said Daisy. “You have a marvellous body!” 

“Thank you, dear Daisy, although I miss the days when my bosom was as firm and high as yours!” Edith stroked one of Daisy’s globes. I was finding this mutual breast worship quite distracting.  “And now, as ever, for the somewhat messy part!” she put her feet under her and squatted once more before standing up astride my hips. As she started to stand up, a significant flow left her parts and dripped onto my lower stomach. 

“Is that Edmund’s?” asked Daisy, putting her index finger in a small pool on my belly. 

“Mixed with some of my own emissions of course!” said Edith. "I am barren, so this is my one compensation!  It is a fine compensation, however!" Daisy leant forward and started to lick it off me. 

“Oooh!” I gasped as her tongue touched my tip, where Edith’s initial expectoration had dropped upon me. She pulled back in alarm. ”Sorry Daisy. Just a bit sensitive for a few minutes!” 

“Of course! Sorry! Forgotten about that!  Sensitive because it’s just been spurting inside Mrs C. When you were…fucking!”

“It is a particularly satisfying word, is it not Daisy?  I have only recently started using it myself and now it too, is my favourite. With cunt, perhaps!”  Daisy laughed and tickled Edith’s parts with the tips of her fingers. 

“Now I think that I am in need of a paper tissue as I am dribbling down my thigh. Why don’t you and Edmund practice some more kissing?” Daisy lay on top of me and we kissed rather tenderly, her hand cupping my ballocks.  The bedroom contained a large, ornate marble topped nightstand although the ewer and basin has been moved to the floor as Edith was planning to use the surface for storing  the boxed theodolite which she felt would be safer than leaving it on the floor as she kept tripping over 'the bloody thing'.  Edith  removed some toilet tissues from the drawer and the pot from the cupboard.  She stood, her legs apart, and held the pot between her thighs, smiling at me as she pissed.

"You're not shy are you. Mrs C?" said Daisy, sitting back with her arms supporting her behind and her thighs spread.  Nieiher are you, Daisy, I thought looking at her assertively presented breasts and sex.

"We all have to piss, Daisy!" said Edith, adding a final squirt.  "When we have been so intimate there is little point in being modest as regards pissing, I feel.  Now let us watch Edmund give forth.  He always pees like a donkey after he has spent!"  Edith held out the pot for me.

"Edith!"  I said, embarrassed.  Urinating in front of one's lover was one thing but in front of Daisy? But then I had just been taken by Edith in front of her, so what was I concerned about?

"I'll hold it for you!" said Daisy, brightly.  "Like I did for my Great Uncle Frank!   He needed to go after coming too!” Edith laughed.  I relented and added my water to that of Edith. "I like watching men piss!" said Daisy, when I had finished. "Women too, Mrs C!"

"You really are a most entertaining girl, Daisy!"said Edith.

Edith replaced the pot in the nightstand, after Daisy had declined, disappointingly, to use it and the three of us indulged in a very satisfying mutual kissing and caressing session upon the blankets. Edith was lying on her side next to us and I glanced down to watch Daisy starting to probe Edith’s sex. 

“On your back, Mrs C!” ordered Daisy.

"Edmund, you will observe us but not interact with us at this point!" said Edith.  "You may frig yourself, as you seem to be at the point of regaining your tumescence!" I would rather have carried on with the two ladies but Edith had been clear that things were supposed to happen in a certain order and she was not a woman to be denied anything.

I sat up and watched Daisy kiss and lick every part of Edith’s ripe body. Although I have said what a fine body Edith has, it was apparent to me then that Daisy’s, because of her age, was just that bit more well defined; her curves somewhat sharper. I leant against the wall watching as Daisy parted Edith’s thighs and started to kiss the inside of her legs.  She began stroking Edith between her legs and I watched as Edith tensed, slightly, as Daisy penetrated her with her fingers.

“Alright, Mrs C?”

“Bloody marvellous, Daisy!  Oh!  You know what you are doing there!”  Ediths hips started to move to match the actions of Daisy’s thrusts.  Then Daisy kept her arm still but I could see the tendodns in her wrist still flexing as she obviously stroked Edith inside.  “Oh!” gasped Edith and I could tell she had come again. 

“I thought I was juicy, Mrs C, but you come like a cataract!”  Daisy did not stop her stimulation of Edith;s nether regions, however and removing her glistening fingers, applied her mouth to Edith’s parts, causing Edith to gasp and grab the younger head, clasping her cheeks.

I have previously described the lascivious scenes within the Babylon Exploration Society when I first watched two ladies perform intimate acts of love upon each other.  That was, however much Anna and Bettina had enjoyed each other, very much in the manner of a performance.  What took place before me in the Euston Hotel that evening was so much more arousing because of my friendship with the two women involved and their singular concentration upon the other's pleasure.  This was something that they did for each other, not for me.  As a voyeuristic observer my delight was complete. I sat slightly behind Daisy and my principal view was of Daisy's superb posterior.  Her ladies parts seemed to burst forth from her mound like a spilt fig, her ring-like anus was set within a dark patch of skin, fringed by pale hairs.  My finger tingled as I looked at it.  What pleasure to thrust my digit into her tight little sphincter, I thought.  I started to become fully erect once more.  The wet lapping sound continued as Edith’s hips began to buck and churn.

“Jesus Christ. Daisy!” cried Edith, at last. Daisy knelt up between Edith’s spread thighs, giving me a view of the older woman's groin. Edith’s parts were red and swollen and glistening wet. A trickle of white ran from her entrance, down over her perineum and across her anus. Daisy looked over her shoulder at me, her chin glistening, and winked, before leaning down to lick it up. “Twice in such a short time!  In addition to Edmund’s splendid effort!”

“Five is my record with my cousin Poppy, Mrs C.  Nearly expired she did!” laughed Daisy.

“I am not surprised!” laughed Edith. 

“Now, Mrs C, I’d really like you to play with me for a time!”  By the time Edith was attending to Daisy’s body in similar manner I was gently frigging myself.

"Bloody hell, Mrs C.  Are you sure you haven't done this before.  A natural you are!" said Daisy, who was caressing her superb bubbies whilst watching Edith's head, intently. Edith’s long unbound hair was spread across Daisy’s hips like a silk scarf.  Daisy still had her hair tied up in a chignon but it was starting to look in some disarray.

“Such a lovely taste!” said Edith, surfacing, like a pearl diver, her lips wet with Daisy’s essence. “Such heat and softness and wetness.  It is everything I had dreamed and more!”

“Do you dream of cunt a lot, Mrs C?”

“I have of yours, over the last week, dearest Daisy!”

“Come and taste, Edmund!  Ignore what I said earlier; this is a treat to be shared!” I crawled over to where Edith knelt between Daisy’s legs. Daisy opened her legs even further so that we could both squeeze between her firm thighs.

“Daisy? Is it alright?  I mean...if you don’t want to...” I looked at her nervously. She was tugging at her nipples..

“Get to it, Edmund! Tongue at the ready!” she answered. I moved my face towards her brown moss which was sprinkled with drops of liquid like sparkling diamonds. Her female parts were prominent, especially her clitoris, which was the largest I had observed to that date. Her pink bud protruded from the hood like the tip of a pink, wet earthworm.  I spread her fleshy labia, gently, with my fingers and thrust my tongue into her salty wetness.

“Oh!” she sighed. "Edmund!" Edith slid in next to me and soon we were both licking away at Daisy’s lovely sex. I turned my face briefly towards Edith’s and we shared a delicious Daisy flavoured kiss. 

“Now take her! Fuck her!” urged Edith. She climbed over Daisy’s thigh and knelt at her hip.

“I don’t know.  Isn’t it rather soon?” I mumbled. "I mean. I don't really know you very well and..."

“No! Not soon enough!” said Daisy, extending her hand downwards towards my throbbing phallus. I am afraid that, rather disgracefully, I thought about Lord Hoxton’s comment about getting my score up, rather than about any emotional consequences of embarking on a relationship with another woman. I climbed forward over Daisy’s body and rested on my elbows. “Oh Edmund! Please!” she sighed. I felt her hand on my manhood. “But gently!” she urged. I slowly slid my knob into her entrance and pushed several inches inside her.  “Good God!” she said.

“Shall I withdraw?”! I asked, anxiously.

“No! No! No!” she said. I took my time until I was all the way in. “I can feel it! Against my womb entrance!” she said. “I am filled!  What a thing!”

“It certainly is!” laughed Edith.

“Start moving!” said Daisy.  My biggest issue was that I felt ready to spend already. Up inside Daisy; gazing down at that lovely face and those big, beautiful breasts, having watched her engaged in the most lascivious actions with Edith. I slid in and out several times but, oddly, I was not really enjoying it, as I was so anxious about emptying my ballocks precipitously.  I concentrated on not being excited, which was rather difficult to do with Daisy kissing me and stroking my posterior. I felt Edith's fingernails scratch my ballocks.  It was hopeless!

“Oh Daisy! I am so sorry!” I gasped, a few seconds later, as I pulled out of her and spurted (Well dribbled, in truth) all over her belly

“Mmm. Lovely!” she said rubbing my semen into her pale skin. “Spunk! That’s what my brothers called it.   Spunk!  I swallowed a lot of theirs when I was a girl!  Straight from their throbbing cocks!”

“What?” I asked but she did not elucidate. She grinned up at me and I smiled back, feeling rather embarrassed about the rapidity of our coming into a situation where I was rogering her and then equally embarrassed over the fact that my performance was not up to my usual standards.

"That was a quick one!  He usually has rather more stamina!" observed Edith, kissing me and then Daisy as she lay on the floor.

"Men always come quick with me the first time!" said Daisy. "It's my titties, I think!"

"I am not surprised!" I said, kneeling back on my heels, between her thighs and feasting my eyes on her glorious body.  Daisy sat up, her breasts quivering as she did so.

“That’s why I like older men.  No offence, Edmund!”

“None taken, Daisy.  If we ever have the opportunity for another such intimate session I will endeavour to be more satisfactory, to be sure!”

“Another such intimate session?  Are you joking?   I was hoping for another one tonight, although I wish we had a bed. We could all cuddle up together!” said Daisy. "This floor is bloody hard!"

“Unfortunately, I must be off home,” said Edith. “Even George will notice if I don’t come home at all!” She stood up. “Why don’t you two get a room here? I know, I’ll book you one now. Wait here!” She got up and went next door and we could hear her dressing and then leaving the room. I lay next to Daisy and she snuggled in close, her body moulding itself into mine.

“When I first saw you, in the lobby of the Great Northern, I never dreamt we would be cuddled up together naked, having had well, you know, well, a fuck,” she laughed,“ just two weeks later. Well, perhaps I did dream it! And I caressed myself thinking about it!” She kissed me and we lay in silence.  Edith returned shortly afterwards and came in swinging a large brass key fob.

 “Look at you two on the floor!  Don't you look sweet!  Time to get into a nice soft bed, just across the corridor. If I watch out for you, you can run across naked and don’t need to get dressed.

“Thank you Mrs C!” said Daisy standing up.

“Now goodnight lovebirds. Thank you both for a wonderful time.  Back to work at nine tomorrow!” She kissed Daisy on the lips and then myself. She still tasted of Daisy’s cunny. Edith went out of the room and unlocked the door of the room she had just reserved, which was diagonally opposite. She opened the door and Daisy and I sprinted across, holding our clothes and laughing. Edith passed us a small bag. “I did manage to get one toothbrush and some powder between you. I’m sure you won’t mind sharing. Goodnight you two!” She waved and was gone.  I watched, from behind the door, at her retreating form.

Had this whole episode been in the nature of a gentle transfer?  Edith had indicated her intention that Daisy would join our games but I felt, rather, that Edith had used this exciting evening to say that she was no longer mine and that I was now given to Daisy.  Were we really lovebirds?  I certainly felt great affection for Daisy and had been finding her company more and more enjoyable over the previous week or so.  I had realised that when I went to the Euston it was really now Daisy I was looking forward to seeing, rather than Edith.  Was all passion so fleeting that Edith could seemingly happily watch me rutting with another women?  Had I overestimated my position in her life?  I really was just a plaything.  Just a cock.  I had to be realistic.  Edith was older than my mother and she was married to the infamous Professor Challenor.  There really was no future for us.  I felt a sense of loss for something wonderful that had passed. Like the last day of a summer holiday. What happy memories but what sadness tinged one's thoughts at the return to usual life.  Except now I was faced with another opportunity, perhaps.  Or was Daisy, I thought cruelly, just a trollop who would lie with whoever she pleased.  What would happen now?  I worried about Hoxton’s birthday party again.  Would both these women abandon me for lascivious encounters, leaving me alone to seek comfort with prostitutes once more. Would I be like Britten, except without the finances to slake my lust.

“Are you alright, Edmund?  You appear preoccupied!" I realised I had been staring at the closed door.  I turned and saw Daisy squatting over the chamber pot, supporting herself with one hand on the nightstand,, urinating.  I must have looked surprised.  “I’m not shy. I had three brothers and we were in one room!” She grinned. She took some paper from the cupboard in the nightstand.  She wiped between her legs and I felt embarrassed for some unfathomable reason.

"They do have proper bathrooms down the corridor!" I said.

"Can't be bothered to get dressed again!"  We washed briefly using the ewer and bowl in the room, cleaned our teeth perfunctorily and then, after switching the light off slipped naked into bed. We lay on our sides and she lay behind me.  She reached over my middle to cup my penis and balls. She kept kissing my neck.

“Did you really drink your brothers' spunk or were you just teasing us?”  I asked at last, as she started to massage me.  She was now slowly stroking my length and I was getting stiff again.

“Shall I tell you the whole story?” she asked.

“Yes!” I replied, sighing with pleasure.




 “I have three brothers; Jim, Bob and Will They are one, two and three years older than me. We all slept in the same room from when we were born. At least there was room for a small bed each. We always changed, washed, pissed and even shit in front of each other. We had no choice. We didn't have a bathroom.  My family were quite poor. Although we had two bedrooms and a little parlour so we weren't the lowest.  Then, when I was thirteen, or almost, I noticed that my brothers were doing something to themselves under the covers at night. I could hear them making these noises and then they would stop. Beating noises against the bedclothes.  One night I jumped out of bed and whipped the covers off my brother Jim, who was a year older than me. Of course he was frigging himself but I was worried for him as his thing had got all big and looked swollen. Not as big as yours, of course!” she said giving me an extra couple of quick strokes. “Well, I was so concerned, that Bob, my middle brother, explained that it was just something that boys did when they got older. Their things got stiff and massaging it meant they could go back to normal. I knew that they were becoming men and had hair around their parts and I was growing hair too and little breasts. They hadn’t got like this yet!”

“They’re lovely! I haven’t given them the attention they deserve yet!” She rubbed them against my back.

“Well, I asked them if I could help.  Help by massaging their pricks, as they called them.”

“And they said yes?” I asked.

“They said yes! I started on Jim the next evening. We left some candles on so I could see properly. I wasn’t very good at first. Too slow and not hard enough! Anyway, Will, the oldest brother, who was fifteen, took off his nightshirt and showed me how to do it. I thought it was such a lovely thing, his hand beating away on his lovely prick. Well I set too on Jim again, this time much faster and squeezing harder and then, to my amazement...”

 “He spent!” I said.

“He spent everywhere! Spurting and spurting. He was lying in the bed and it shot up about three feet. All in my hair, over my face and spattering my nightdress. Spunk! Lovely spunk! Well, then I had to do the other two so I took my nightdress off to do them and they shot all over me too. I was drenched in spunk and I rubbed it into my skin like I did earlier. Well after that they wanted to do it more and more. They didn’t ask again for a week and I later found out that Will had told them not to ask as it was wrong. But later I heard Bob doing himself again so I jumped out of bed to help him. I was cross with him that he hadn’t asked for my help. Soon the others were asking for it again!”

“How long did this go on for” I asked.

“Months! At least once a week, twice or three times in the spring when they seemed to need it more often! Sometimes every night! I got very good at it and could get them to come within a minute or two but then they started to ask me to make it last longer. I got good at that too!  I would do the three of them together, lying across one of the beds with their nightshirts up and their lovely stiff pricks on display.  I would start on one, although I never let them know who!  Sometimes the middle sometimes left or right.  I think the anticipation was part of the fun for them!  They always lay in age order: Jim on the left, Bob in the middle and Will on the right.  When I sensed one getting close I would stop and move on to the other.  I would see how long I could keep them going.  Like plate spinning at the circus!”  She laughed.

“They never tried to do anything to you? Were you always naked?”

“Yes. I didn’t want spunk on my nightdress. They didn’t do anything to me for ages but my titties started to get bigger and they noticed that! It was Jim who first asked to come between them. I would do him and at the last minute lean forward and push him between my bulging breasts. He would come all over them. I loved that. I started to feel little tingles in my nipples and down below I started to get wet. When I first started doing them it wasn’t about sex. Not on my part anyway. Just a nice massage, like you would get in a Turkish bath.  I didn’t say anything about me starting to get aroused, though. One day, Jim suggested I lie on his bed and he put his prick between my titties and he started to thrust and I held them around his shaft and he went faster and faster and then came between them. So of course they all wanted to try that! But Jim liked it the best. The others couldn’t always come like that but Jim always did.  I was getting very excited at that.  All that bodily contact!  Well you can guess what came next!”

“Tell me anyway!” I said.

 “I’m going to caress myself now. Can I let go of your prick?  I’m all excited!”

“Please do,” I said. “If you keep stroking me like that I am going to spend myself and then I will have to lie in a wet patch!”  Daisy giggled and kissed my shoulder.

“Well one day I was in the room on my own and Bob came in. The rest of the family were out at the market. Bob said he was all stiff and uncomfortable and could I do something about it. He pulled his trousers and drawers down. He stood in front of me and I was sat on the bed with my book. His thing was right in front of my face so I put my book down and leant forward and kissed the end of his knob.   I don't know what made me do that!  Well then he wanted me to do it again. So I kissed it again. And again. And then I licked it, as it was so soft and warm and then I put my mouth over his purple plum. That’s what I called it. And he came in my mouth as quick as that. His lovely spunk inside my mouth! So I swallowed it!  I never told the others and neither did he but sometimes we got the chance to do it again and then he started to push in and out of my mouth and I learnt to copy the movement and move my head so it slid in and out of my mouth and soon we got really good at it. I loved drinking his spunk! Then I learnt to play with myself.  After I had made them come I would put my nightdress back on and lay in the dark and feel the wetness below with a finger. I had my little bud and soon found out that if I tickled it, it felt really nice. I was very quiet and still, though. I don’t think they ever knew what I was doing.”

“How long did all this go on for” I asked. I was aware of her arm moving, behind me.

“Another six months. In that time my other brothers caught me sucking on Bob’s prick one day.  So then they all wanted to try it then.   From then on I stopped doing them by hand as they just wanted me to suck them.  They still all lay on the bed in a line though!  It's quite funny when I think of it now!  That really used to get me excited and Will commented on the fact that when I did it I started to smell all musky. I think he knew what was going on with me more than the other two.”

“So did it stop? Did they leave home?” I asked.

“One weekend we went to stay with my uncle and aunt,” continued Daisy.  “They had three spare rooms, so my parents were in one room and the boys were in another. I had to go in a third all on my own. I was lonely but my aunt told my parents that it was wrong that a girl my age should share with my brothers. I didn’t think it was wrong.  I thought it was nice!  Anyway, I was alone in bed feeling all miserable. I couldn’t sleep so I started to stroke myself.  I had started to do this more and more. Especially before my monthlies.  Then I heard the door creak open and I froze, my hand between my legs. It was pitch dark but I felt someone climb into bed with me. 'Hello little princess!' he said. It was my eldest brother, Will. He always called me that, as my book was about a princess and I loved him for it. He asked me how I was and I told him I was miserable and lonely. He kissed me on the lips and I liked that so I kissed him back. I reached down under his nightshirt and he was all stiff, so I started to stroke him. He pushed my legs apart and my nightdress up and put his hand between my legs and it felt wonderful! He stroked me there and I gave out a little moan, which encouraged him to do more. Then he gently climbed on top of me and I felt his prick nuzzling against my pussy!”

"No! He didn’t!” I said, shocked.

“I think he wanted to but stopped himself!”

“Thank goodness!” I said.

“So I gripped him, pushed my hips up and he slid right in. It didn't hurt or anything.  I had a sudden understanding of what his thing was for and what my thing was for.  It all became clear and as he started to thrust gently inside me I could feel I was getting wetter and wetter.  He moved quicker and I clamped my legs around his back.. He undid the front of my nightdress and started to lick my titties.  I was in heaven! Then I came!  I didn’t know what it was at the time but it boiled up inside me and seemed to spread over my whole body and I wanted to cry out but couldn’t and my thighs were shaking and then I felt him spurt inside me. And spurt and spurt. And we kissed and we were happy!”

“Good God! But it was incest!” I said, appalled but excited. 

“I didn’t know that then. I just knew that it was something really nice and loving from my brother,” she said rolling onto her back. “I have thought about it since, of course and thought that when you lose your virginity what better way than to a kind and gentle family member, rather than some stranger?”

“Never thought about it like that! Did it happen again? Did it happen with your other brothers?”

“Only Will. He came back the following night and I was ready for him; all wet and naked. I started off by sucking his prick and frigging him. I did all my tricks!  Then he opened my legs and started to lick me there. It was just heaven. I came and was disappointed that it had come so quickly but then, of course, I discovered, when he entered me, how, unlike boys, girls could come again straight away.”

“So he took you again?”

“Yes and we lay together for some time and then I got him stiff again and he took me again. And I came again!” I rolled over to face her but couldn’t make out her features in the dark. I slid my hand down over her arm to the hand that was caressing herself and I stroked its back. She moved forward to kiss me. “You can take me again now!” she said so I slid on top of her and did.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I was looking forward to learning more about Daisy's adventures (but new readers may be confused by chapter 15 not yet having made it to the link list in the right margin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now sorted the Chapter headings. I think I hadn't posted this one before (I think I was about to when it disappeared) so from here on they will be new chapters. I think there are a few more before we move down to Hampshire and Hoxton's (very) debauched birthday party!

      Agent Triple P

      Delete